Israel-Palestine Conflict

I could be totally wrong but I can’t help feeling that they are getting as much done as they can, knowing there will not be any recriminations from America before the election.
Neither side would risk alienating any voters and so will not even speak out against them.
The Jewish lobby in America is all powerful. No American politician, or presidential candidate, would dare say boo to them.

Whilst I suspect the current Israeli government might have that view I'm not sure the majority are prepared to die over this. Unlike Palestinians many Israelis are well off and may prefer returning to New York, London, Paris or Milan rather than end up losing their houses, businesses etc

That would be preferable.

But They don't need to have to want to die. They have sophisticated weapons and an army of fanatics. 22% of Israelis have dual nationality. But the fanatics will stay and fight for more territory for Greater Israel.

Unfortunately the surrounding countries aren't able to test Israel and aren't able to present an existential threat.

tell me it was all about hostages ............

It never was. If the psychopathic rogue state had their way every single one of those hostages would have suffered this fate.

Worth remembering ahead of the anniversary when the usual suspects will pop their head in here to virtue signal about indiscriminate killing.

It never was. If the psychopathic rogue state had their way every single one of those hostages would have suffered this fate.

Worth remembering ahead of the anniversary when the usual suspects will pop their head in here to virtue signal about indiscriminate killing.

Those actions are confirmation that the Hannibal directive applies to civilians.

This was something that even Norman Finkelstein didn't believe to be the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.