Israel-Palestine Conflict

The US is right to cause rebellion in Iran because Iran has a dangerous and backward dictatorship. The Iranian people are suppressed and it is questionable whether they support the Iranian regime but they have no choice. In Iran you can essentially be executed in the street for protesting against the Iranian regime.

It's similar to the Palestinians and Hamas, the views of the Palestinian people are likely separated from the lunatics in charge of the asylum. Do the Palestinians want this war with Israel? I seriously doubt it. Do Iranians want war with the US, a country that could flatten Tehran in a heartbeat? I doubt that even more.

The weirdest thing about all of this is many of these countries are actually very pro-western in terms of culture. It's very ordinary for many in these countries to watch western movies and tv shows or eat western food. They clearly want to be aligned to the west but geopolitics and dictatorship holds them back.

It makes complete sense then for the west to try and push these countries closer to alignment. Look at how the UAE and Saudi Arabia are changing, they've achieved nothing after centuries sat in the dark ages and now with western support and alignment they're growing into somewhat more modern and liberal societies. The only thing absent in these countries really is democracy.

Not sure where to start with answering that. So much to unpack.

So you will be pleased to know I won't bother :)

Sure the US could flatten Tehran, but the Iranians could just as easily block the gulf shipping lanes, what would hurt more?

I don't have a problem with your characterisation of the Iranian Regime but you have to remember they are there because of the interference of the US and British governments in Iranian affairs and hoisting a dictator upon them every bit as bad as the current regime

We all know what the key to unlocking all this, its coming up with a just solution to the the Palestinian problem, it's a festering wound in the Middle East and a rallying point for blood thirty fanatics also this conflict is now threatening normalisation in the region

The Iranian issue will have to be sorted out by the Iranian people anything else will be rejected
Do you think though that the Iranian people would support a blockade of the Gulf considering 30% of them live in total poverty? I know they'll be shot if they protest but why would they want to inflict war on themselves for the sake of the Palestinians who they share nothing in common with?

The Palestinian issue is entirely separate from this, the Iranians don't care about the Palestinian people. If they did then they'd support the only sensible option which is a two-state solution but that recognises the existence of Israel and they can't do that.

On the Palestinian issue, the Iranian regime only cares about its geopolitical goal which is to completely destroy Israel. Iran as a consequence directly supports Hamas and that's the problem, it's why it makes sense for Israel to try and remove Hamas from the equation.

Either way considering the above, Palestinians and Iranians will continue to suffer.

Last edited:
Yep. What I find weird with some of them is that their political beliefs align with White Supremacists and that lot hate Jewish people.
I think it's Israel they like rather than the Jewish people who live there. The fact that it's a colonial occupation reminds them of the days where a 3rd of the world was pink.

The US is right to cause rebellion in Iran because Iran has a dangerous and backward dictatorship. The Iranian people are suppressed and it is questionable whether they support the Iranian regime but they have no choice. In Iran you can essentially be executed in the street for protesting against the Iranian regime.

It's similar to the Palestinians and Hamas, the views of the Palestinian people are likely separated from the lunatics in charge of the asylum. Do the Palestinians want this war with Israel? I seriously doubt it. Do Iranians want war with the US, a country that could flatten Tehran in a heartbeat? I doubt that even more.

The weirdest thing about all of this is many of these countries are actually very pro-western in terms of culture. It's very ordinary for many in these countries to watch western movies and tv shows or eat western food. They clearly want to be aligned to the west but geopolitics and dictatorship holds them back.

It makes complete sense then for the west to try and push these countries closer to alignment. Look at how the UAE and Saudi Arabia are changing, they've achieved nothing after centuries sat in the dark ages and now with western support and alignment they're growing into somewhat more modern and liberal societies. The only thing absent in these countries really is democracy.

IMG_3931.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.