Israel-Palestine Conflict

Then you can read it and find hospitals, women and kids and medical centres ... Just for starters
I have read it. You made a pretty damning, very wide ranging and absolutely unambiguous assessment that Israel are breaking all the rules in the book, but you can't name a single rule you allege they are breaking. You're the second person I've tried to meaningfully engage with here and the second person whose arguments fall apart the moment they are scrutinised. I'll leave the thread now, which I'm sure nobody will care about. You should be ashamed of yourself, promoting hate without taking time to even get to grips with the basics that you are incorrectly accusing people of

I have read it. You made a pretty damning, very wide ranging and absolutely unambiguous assessment that Israel are breaking all the rules in the book, but you can't name a single rule you allege they are breaking. You're the second person I've tried to meaningfully engage with here and the second person whose arguments fall apart the moment they are scrutinised. I'll leave the thread now, which I'm sure nobody will care about. You should be ashamed of yourself, promoting hate without taking time to even get to grips with the basics that you are incorrectly accusing people of
I am promoting hate ? Fucking hell

We don't know what will come of this. We'll find out though.

The present condition seemed intolerable to the Israelis. So they are attempting to change it. They may or may not succeed. Time will tell.

Like I've held from the start, I think a Hamas free Palestine is a positive for Palestinians and Isrealis alike. Granted, so is probably a Likud free Israel. But one has to be forcefully uprooted. The other can be voted out and likely will be.

There's even a conspiracy that the 10/7 attacks war might have been purposely allowed by the Loud so they could have an excuse to go to war and hold on to power. It's a horrific thought. But not one I'd put past politicians :(

No matter what happens though, Not on yahoo should be done after this.

Fair enough. Can't argue with much of that, other than to add "at an acceptable cost" when you say a Hamas-free Palestine would be good for Palestinians. Israel, once again, has gone way beyond an "acceptable" cost in terms of the lives of Palestinians. As they always do.

In a spirit of compromise, I will ignore the fact that Israel helped create Hamas to counter Fatah and split the Palestinians so you should say a Hamas-free Palestine suits Israel NOW (I am old enough to remember, at the time, that Hamas managed to win the elections because they actually performed public services better than Fatah who were considered lazy and corrupt, and still are, mind you. Now we know where the money was coming from).

As you do, I hope this whole affair will see Netanyahu finished (there is no way this finishes off Hamas imo, as you know), either for negligence or something much worse, but it may not be easy as you think to unseat him in an election. The PR system in Israel is perfectly suited to having the wishes of the minority imposed on the majority. We will see I suppose. As our Young Boy friend said, faith in "democracy" can sometimes be misplaced.

Anyway, as you say. We will see. I just wish we didn't have to see, on a basic human level if nothing else, the death and suffering on both sides while we are waiting for religious ideologues, on both sides, to come to their senses.

Hamas is committed to the genocide of 8m Jews. As is the leadership of Hezbollah and Iran - its Jihad.
I find it incredible that you can't see the big picture here. Hamas is a nasty piece of work hiding behind Palestinians as their human shields.
I am not denying that they are an nihilist group with some very extreme views , what I and others are pointing out is they have not got the the capability to carry out the threat nor has anyone else in the region, what I have been trying to point out to you is that the Israeli actions are exactly what Hamas wants, they and Iran are growing in stature all around the Middle East, it's been the best recruitment sargent ever

If you listened to Nasrallah’s speech you will have heard him praise the martyrs

How do you think the strike on the medical convoy is going to go down in the arab and muslim world? Jelly and cakes? Or burning anger and hatred towards Israel and The West in general

Also remember when people have no hope for the future they tend to pick up any cause that gives them hope even if it means their death

I am promoting hate ? Fucking hell
You just accused a country of breaking all the international rules in the book but then admit you can't name a single specific law they are breaking. That's hatred in my book. I like to deal in those pesky little things called facts. I know they are annoying, but when I feel the entire jewish race is being unfairly accused of things they aren't guilty of, whilst fighting an enemy who as recently as yesterday evening stated on TV they wanted to keep repeating the Oct 7th masssacre until all jews are destroyed, it seems reasonable to want to stick to facts. Or do you not agree ?

Hamas is committed to the genocide of 8m Jews. As is the leadership of Hezbollah and Iran - its Jihad.
I find it incredible that you can't see the big picture here. Hamas is a nasty piece of work hiding behind Palestinians as their human shields.
The big picture here is that Israel has been using Hamas attacks as a way of stealthily taking more and more of the land of Palestine, which according to some sources is their plan all along.
The one thing you are correct about is that Hamas are a nasty bunch, nurtured and funded by the Israelis.
The human shield bollocks again. Gaza is very densely populated, how could it be otherwise.

The repetitive nature of your posts leads me to think your account might have been hijacked by a teenager in a Tel Aviv bedroom.

The big picture here is that Israel has been using Hamas attacks as a way of stealthily taking more and more of the land of Palestine, which according to some sources is their plan all along.
The one thing you are correct about is that Hamas are a nasty bunch, nurtured and funded by the Israelis.
The human shield bollocks again. Gaza is very densely populated, how could it be otherwise.

The repetitive nature of your posts leads me to think your account might have been hijacked by a teenager in a Tel Aviv bedroom.
Here's the Guardian's take on Human Shields. It's not exactly a publication known for it's pro-Israeli stance, so one assumes you'll think it has some relevance https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...under-hospital-palestinian-civilian-gaza-city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.