Israel-Palestine Conflict

You just accused a country of breaking all the international rules in the book but then admit you can't name a single specific law they are breaking. That's hatred in my book. I like to deal in those pesky little things called facts. I know they are annoying, but when I feel the entire jewish race is being unfairly accused of things they aren't guilty of, whilst fighting an enemy who as recently as yesterday evening stated on TV they wanted to keep repeating the Oct 7th masssacre until all jews are destroyed, it seems reasonable to want to stick to facts. Or do you not agree ?
If you are into those pesky things called facts then perhaps you shouldn't engage in hyperbole. The entire Jewish race is not being accused of things they aren't guilty of. The nation of Israel and it's army the IDF are being accused of things.

So if you are going to request sticking to facts from Katz, it's best you do the same. And this is coming from someone who is no fan of Katz and who Katz is not fond of.

But if we are going to preach it, then let's be about it.

Last edited:
The big picture here is that Israel has been using Hamas attacks as a way of stealthily taking more and more of the land of Palestine, which according to some sources is their plan all along.
The one thing you are correct about is that Hamas are a nasty bunch, nurtured and funded by the Israelis.
The human shield bollocks again. Gaza is very densely populated, how could it be otherwise.

The repetitive nature of your posts leads me to think your account might have been hijacked by a teenager in a Tel Aviv bedroom.
The repetitive nature of your denials leads me to believe that you probably think Hamas are dedicated to peace and love.

Hamas/ISIS/Hezbollah don’t even need to waste money on recruiting campaigns if the IDF does it for them.
They'll waste money on it anyway. And it wouldn't have mattered what the IDF did or did not do, recruiting campaigns don't need facts to thrive. They need emotional claims.

Trust me, emotional claims can grow in the presence of absence of facts.

Here's the Guardian's take on Human Shields. It's not exactly a publication known for it's pro-Israeli stance, so one assumes you'll think it has some relevance https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...under-hospital-palestinian-civilian-gaza-city
I did read it out of courtesy. You'll see near the end of the article the writer points out that the densely populated nature of Gaza means that Hamas militants will be milling around with the general populace unavoidably.

I guess during the Vietnam war you'd have criticized the Viet cong for hiding in forests thus making the Americans job harder.

By the way you assumed wrong the Guardian is way to right wing for me;)

The repetitive nature of your denials leads me to believe that you probably think Hamas are dedicated to peace and love.
I don't. But you and I are going round in circles. In a civilized way I should add.

One question. Do you think that Israel has far more of the place formerly known as Palestine than was allotted to it in 1948?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.