Israel-Palestine Conflict

Just for balance. It was a month that started with the Palestinians killing 1400 Israelis. That also is against International Law.
A disgusting act and they were rightly condemned by the media, politicians and the public alike however the powers that be are more or less silent when the other lot are butchering innocents, double standards.

Tell me again how the killing of 6k Palestinian children in a month is justifiable self defence with this back ground

I see a veteran poppy seller, one Jim Henderson, had the crap beaten out of him by Palestnian protesters at Endinbtough Station.
It was only a matter of time.

I think fact checking is important. They were Peace protesters who did the beating up.

Given how concerned you 2 were about the poppy seller being beaten up, and how @BlueAnorak just knew it was inevitable... you might like to know it seems to have been completely invented.

So it was the Mail and Sun who splashed all over the front page about the Elderly Poppy seller being beaten up by Pro Palestinian folk. After all cctv reviewed nothing at all found and case closed. The shit these Right Wing papers have caused again.

Honestly at 78 why is he making shit up, and to think I felt sorry for him :/

Given how concerned you 2 were about the poppy seller being beaten up, and how @BlueAnorak just knew it was inevitable... you might like to know it seems to have been completely invented.
I'd like to know how you conclude that it was 'completely invented'. It clearly says that there is not enough evidence to take the investigation further, it does not mean that it never happened. It means that it is not clear on the CCTV, and that no one admitted to it, or was prepared to come forward to witness it.

If only buglaries, pick pocketing, mugging etc, etc never happened because it was never recorded or witnessed hey, it'd be a near crime free world !

I'd like to know how you conclude that it was 'completely invented'. It clearly says that there is not enough evidence to take the investigation further, it does not mean that it never happened. It means that it is not clear on the CCTV, and that no one admitted to it, or was prepared to come forward to witness it.

If only buglaries, pick pocketing, mugging etc, etc never happened because it was never recorded or witnessed hey, it'd be a near crime free world !

After listening to all the reports this morning and the witnesses around whatever incident occurred its pretty obvious he wasn't attacked, That's without the unlimited amount of CCTV footage which has confirmed it. So basically it's only the Sun & Mails headline that states it happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.