Israel-Palestine Conflict

If only buglaries, pick pocketing, mugging etc, etc never happened because it was never recorded or witnessed hey, it'd be a near crime free world !

But this was recorded. Extensively. On CCTV. And there were witnesses. Lots of them. The police reviewed the plentiful evidence and determined there was nothing to investigate and that poppy-sellers are not at risk.

I'd like to know how you conclude that it was 'completely invented'. It clearly says that there is not enough evidence to take the investigation further, it does not mean that it never happened. It means that it is not clear on the CCTV, and that no one admitted to it, or was prepared to come forward to witness it.

If only buglaries, pick pocketing, mugging etc, etc never happened because it was never recorded or witnessed hey, it'd be a near crime free world !
When city's bus was attacked by Liverpool fans the Police didn't need to look at CCTV because it was broadcasted live on Sky.

The alleged offenders then went to a live football match where Liverpool FC could (if asked) pull up every single person's seat number, name and address.

The Police failed to identify or arrest a single person... Sort of proves a lot.

I'd like to know how you conclude that it was 'completely invented'. It clearly says that there is not enough evidence to take the investigation further, it does not mean that it never happened. It means that it is not clear on the CCTV, and that no one admitted to it, or was prepared to come forward to witness it.

I wonder if everyone will be admonished on here like yourself for commenting on misinformation?

After listening to all the reports this morning and the witnesses around whatever incident occurred its pretty obvious he wasn't attacked, That's without the unlimited amount of CCTV footage which has confirmed it. So basically it's only the Sun & Mails headline that states it happened.
Suiting your narrative doesn't make it so !

If it were so obvious, the man would be charged with wasting Police time, would he not ?

If we're talking of things being extensively covered on CCTV, why was no scouser identified/arrested for for the injury inflicted by dropping a pot full of coins onto a young female supprter at the Etihad ?

Given how concerned you 2 were about the poppy seller being beaten up, and how @BlueAnorak just knew it was inevitable... you might like to know it seems to have been completely invented.

To be fair they posted what they read, I was a little cautious when I saw it, this is the danger of posting things from your own bubble, you are not going to post it if it doesn’t fit in with your worldview

Given how concerned you 2 were about the poppy seller being beaten up, and how @BlueAnorak just knew it was inevitable... you might like to know it seems to have been completely invented.

If he was not beaten up, and it certainly looks that way, then I have no problem apologising. I think anyone who does post lies, propaganda etc should be called out, even if it's me!

Last edited:
Here's one I've been thinking about. Suella Braverman made one of her shock jock statements a few months ago where she called refugees 'invaders' and, not surprisingly, was met with a barrage of criticism.

My question is "How do the Palestine people and supporters view Israelis?"

For instance do you see them as 'immigrants with equal rights as the incumbent population', 'immigrants who are subordinate to the incumbent population', people who have a legal historic right to the land, refugees seeking a path from persecution, an alien people who are trying to take someone else's land (Invaders) or something else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.