Israel-Palestine Conflict

Here one issue I’ve been pondering. Are the 1,000 Israeli doctors who signed a letter effectively calling for healthcare staff at Palestinian hospitals to be bombed, terrorists. I’m thinking probably yes as their interjection was designed to spread fear, confusion and terror. It’s more insidious when members of one’s own profession are jeopardising your safety.

Here one issue I’ve been pondering. Are the 1,000 Israeli doctors who signed a letter effectively calling for healthcare staff at Palestinian hospitals to be bombed, terrorists. I’m thinking probably yes as their interjection was designed to spread fear, confusion and terror. It’s more insidious when members of one’s own profession are jeopardising your safety.
There are over 20 thousand doctors in Israel apparently that they found a percentage of them to be blood thirsty maniacs is not really a surprise

So it was the Mail and Sun who splashed all over the front page about the Elderly Poppy seller being beaten up by Pro Palestinian folk. After all cctv reviewed nothing at all found and case closed. The shit these Right Wing papers have caused again.
Story is still on the Sun site it seems

Suiting your narrative doesn't make it so !

If it were so obvious, the man would be charged with wasting Police time, would he not ?

If we're talking of things being extensively covered on CCTV, why was no scouser identified/arrested for for the injury inflicted by dropping a pot full of coins onto a young female supprter at the Etihad ?
There's nothing quite like someone trying not to realise the truth.

Here's one I've been thinking about. Suella Braverman made one of her shock jock statements a few months ago where she called refugees 'invaders' and, not surprisingly, was met with a barrage of criticism.

My question is "How do the Palestine people and supporters view Israelis?"

For instance do you see them as 'immigrants with equal rights as the incumbent population', 'immigrants who are subordinate to the incumbent population', people who have a legal historic right to the land, refugees seeking a path from persecution, an alien people who are trying to take someone else's land (Invaders) or something else?
Or someone on a trawl - but apart from "a legal historic right to the land" they have probably all been true at some stage. And I can't be bothered unpicking "legal historic".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.