Israel-Palestine Conflict

There seems widespread acceptance that it’s legitimate but maybe your source knows better. A lot of rubbish being shared atm

I blame Hamas regardless as I posted before I saw your comment

Widespread acceptance of what? That's it's a real Apache video shot 5.3km from the Festival site and nothing to do with the Festival.
It is indeed IDF Apache footage but it was filmed at the Gaza border 5.3km from the Festival site and shows Hamas fighters. entering / leaving Israel but not surviving. It was debunked 12 hours ago by fact checking sites.
Here is one such debunk.

Last edited:

I mean there are well documented atrocities committed by Hamas, or at the very least enabled by their 'military operation ', but there is also plenty of testimonies by surviving hostages and IDF personnel to suggest that the full picture of what happened on that day will not become clear for a good while yet.

Widespread acceptance of what? That's it's a real video shot 5.3km from the Festival site.
It is indeed IDF Apache footage but it was filmed at the Gaza border 5.3km from the Festival site and shows Hamas fighters. entering / leaving Israel. It was debunked 12 hours ago by fact checking sites.
Here is one such debunk.

Thanks. Your info might well be right but a lot of people are saying it was a sad mistake. It would’t have happened without Hamas attacking regardless of who fired the deadly shots or missiles

Last edited:
I mean there are well documented atrocities committed by Hamas, or at the very least enabled by their 'military operation ', but there is also plenty of testimonies by surviving hostages and IDF personnel to suggest that the full picture of what happened on that day will not become clear for a good while yet.

Do you ever stop to think about the shite you post. Ali Abuminah is the director of electronicintifada.net, a well-known Palestinian propaganda site.

Do you not think for one moment he may have an interest in muddying the waters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.