Israel-Palestine Conflict

Thanks. Your info might well be right but a lot of people are saying it was a sad mistake. It would t have happened without Hamas attacking regardless of who fired the deadly shots or missiles
That maybe the case.
But it is one aspect of the social media war that real videos are being reused to suit narratives.

There are enough videos out their that have at least some element of trueth to wonder why there are so many fakes.
It's the same in Ukraine - The provinance of the publisher counts in the cess pit of social media.

Last edited:
Do you ever stop to think about the shite you post. Ali Abuminah is the director of electronicintifada.net, a well-known Palestinian propaganda site.

Do you not think for one moment he may have an interest in muddying the waters?
You could always offer some thoughts on the source of these witness statements .... or you could continue to flail around and smear the people sharing it. Talk about muddying the waters.

To be fair it’s from both sides, nothing can be trusted on Twitter or X, people should be cautious before sharing let’s not forget the poppy seller!
Indeed I refrain from posting so much information as I've no idea what is true and what isn't, I havs a video of a huge amount of rocket launchers found underneath a mosque , I won't post any of it .
Some people just post any old shit

Do you ever stop to think about the shite you post. Ali Abuminah is the director of electronicintifada.net, a well-known Palestinian propaganda site.

Do you not think for one moment he may have an interest in muddying the waters?
And Mondoweiss is another well known Palestinian propaganda site.

Seems some Palestinian propaganda outlets are in full flow making up stories that Hamas didn’t killed hardly anyone and it was the IDF that did it all. It’s the same MO as Holocaust denial whereby they hope that if there’s enough made up stories from imaginary or anonymous sources it will get some traction.

And Mondoweiss is another well known Palestinian propaganda site.

Seems some Palestinian propaganda outlets are in full flow making up stories that Hamas didn’t killed hardly anyone and it was the IDF that did it all. It’s the same MO as Holocaust denial whereby they hope that if there’s enough made up stories from imaginary or anonymous sources it will get some traction.
Aside from it linking to a Haaretz article and an interview on Israeli state radio?

I mean there are well documented atrocities committed by Hamas, or at the very least enabled by their 'military operation ', but there is also plenty of testimonies by surviving hostages and IDF personnel to suggest that the full picture of what happened on that day will not become clear for a good while yet.

Pro Palestinian reporters report Pro Palestinian articles. Who knew?
I'm rather amused at current efforts to hide Hamas mass murder in a torrent of muddy water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.