Israel-Palestine Conflict

People don't half believe some shite when it comes to war propaganda. First it was the beheaded babies bullshit, that was never close to being true. Now it's 'the IDF actually carried out the initial attack' which is right up there with 'Bush did 9/11.'

In 1999, the US Air Force took off a b2 bomber from a base located in the United States and crossed the Atlantic, dropping five jdams to bomb the Chinese embassy in Belgrade, resulting in three deaths, two of whom were journalists and one was an embassy staff member. The US Air Force later explained that they had taken expired maps.

Question: Do you believe that the US military really took the wrong expired map?

Pro Palestinian reporters report Pro Palestinian articles. Who knew?
I'm rather amused at current efforts to hide Hamas mass murder in a torrent of muddy water.

No-one is hiding anything from anyone with half a brain. We all know what has happened from verified sources: Hamas launched a very (and surprisingly) "successful" terrorist attack, Israel over-responded with reckless bombing civilian areas. What more does anyone need to know? Yes, it is likely the IDF killed some in friendly fire in the confusion; yes, it is likely Hamas are storing weapons in protected areas. None of it weakens the horror of the initial attack, or the response, imho.

Don't get bogged down in the bullshit. Propaganda happens, but just keep your attention on the broader picture, people.

So there was plenty of 'friendly fire'. Given that you are partial to a quibble over death totals because of the governing authority surely you take my point that th full picture of what happened is at least unclear?

In broad strokes, the picture of what happened (other then how it was so easy for Hamas to do what they did) is very clear. I am not sure what you are trying to prove here.

1. The US says that Israel will begin to implement four-hour military pauses in areas of northern Gaza each day to allow civilians to flee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.