Israel-Palestine Conflict

I think the point is how should Israel defend itself proportionally?

Should it leave Gaza and leave Hamas to it and just accept that a few thousand Israeli's will die now and then?

What about letting Hamas into Israel and taking land the land it wants, or all of it given that's its aim?

And round and round we go.

I've just heard a radio interview with an Israeli spokesman saying the media are showing pictures just of dead civilians, not Hamas fighters.

And I was sure the IDF had cameras with them.

I’ve seen not just pictures but also videos of civilian deaths.

One video of a bombing in what was really a makeshift refuge, the buildings pale blue coloured around 10 high but the bombing was outdoors. I wouldn’t want you to view it as that is grim. One of the bodies was young but mangled like A ball shaped backwards literally. All others in pools of blood. One elder was alive with only his bottom half being hurt. Those who were not bombed were frantically lifting the bodies, many of whom lifeless.

Another video is of a Red Crescent Society ambulance was trying to resuscitate someone on the gurney in the RC ambulance but it was entered by force by IDF who collectively forcing the paramed lad out (he was wearing a Red Crescent vest with the crescent on his back) The paramed fought all his might not to attack the IDF but to continue resuscitating the person in the gurney, but the IDF wanted otherwise. Video ended so not knowing if he remained rescucitating or he was pulled out. I reckon the latter because it was one man (paramed) against 3 IDFs in the ambulance.

Another video of a motorway, recorded and held by a person riding his bicycle and another of his friend in another bicycle. He was fearful because he was riding along the motorway with dead bodies strewn along the motorway. All are civilians some are children, I assume no bombing possibly because the motorway was relatively not decimated, so with that many civilians lying along a distance, possibly gunshots, who knows.

Who's made it clear that expulsion is not an option?

The Americans have said that, but is it clear?

The existential threat to Israel is not from terrorist attacks, but from alienating ordinary Americans. A time may come when "there arose a new king over Egypt, who did not know Joseph".
It's a simple matter, no country is willing to take in over 2 million refugees, it's a line in the sand I don't why people still think it's an option it's not, it's a far right wet dream but it can't and won't be done

Why did Hamas start it then?
Any nation that fights a war with an arm tied behind its back is looking for to many casualties of it's own.
Hamas do seem to have got the war of annihilation they craved though.
Same could be said for Netanyahu. For more than 20 years he's opposed a 2 state solution. If you keep kicking people, eventually they'll kick back. What did Israel expect? Isn't 70 years enough?

It's a simple matter, no country is willing to take in over 2 million refugees, it's a line in the sand I don't why people still think it's an option it's not, it's a far right wet dream but it can't and won't be done
I hope you're right. But there are, according to the IDF, tunnels all under the south of Gaza. How can they eliminate Hamas without destroying them as well?

NB "the south of Gaza" not "south Gaza", which implies it's already been partitioned (and ready for Israeli settlement).

Same could be said for Netanyahu. For more than 20 years he's opposed a 2 state solution. If you keep kicking people, eventually they'll kick back. What did Israel expect? Isn't 70 years enough?
Netanyahu was a product of israel kicking back , it doesn't make what he has done correct , but just in as much as people can argue that hammas attack was a product of oppression Netanyahu was a product of attacks on Israel

Here’s the Israeli Death Force in action against those pesky human shields:

I look forward to seeing the usual suspects trying to defend this abomination.

BUt it's from X, seriously everything on there needs fact checking before people post it otherwise you are complicit in spreading what may be fake propaganda

Why did Hamas start it then?
Any nation that fights a war with an arm tied behind its back is looking for to many casualties of it's own.
Hamas do seem to have got the war of annihilation they craved though.

The holocaust survivor explains that question

“Why did Hamas start it then?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.