Israel-Palestine Conflict

Obviously the hostages that didn't make it go down in the collateral damage column along with the hundreds of others.

Any thoughts on the 300 Palestinians murdered including 70 children, all to help 4 hostages?
Any thoughts on why hostages were being held in the first place. Every day occurrence where you live it it? Any thoughts that they were being held by 'innocent civilians'? Any thoughts on Hamas using 'innocent' civilians to hide behind and putting them in the line of fire? Any thoughts on why Hamas are hiding away in tunnels and luxury hotels in Qatar whilst the people they are supposed to help and govern don't have one bomb shelter. Any thoughts on why you support a prescribed terrorist organisation who massacre innocent civilians sleeping in their beds, at a music festival etc and whose bodies they mutilated so badly it took months in many cases to identify? And in answer to your question are these the Hamas figures you are quoting, that reliable source? Bear in mind that Hamas shot at the hostages as they tried to escape so should the IDF not return fire, is that what you are suggesting? Hamas embed themselves within the civilian population so unfortunately innocents are going to die, that's a fact of life but if you are asking me to condemn the IDF for doing what they did it isn't going to happen. I am not sorry that the IDF rescued four innocent hostages and eliminated the terrorists who were holding them as well as the people who fired at the soldiers during the operation, anyone else killed there is on Hamas. And given that you support terrorism and are blatantly anti semitic you are now going on ignore. Enjoy your life supporting Hamas and no doubt the Houthis and Hezbollah etc.

Any thoughts on why hostages were being held in the first place. Every day occurrence where you live it it? Any thoughts that they were being held by 'innocent civilians'? Any thoughts on Hamas using 'innocent' civilians to hide behind and putting them in the line of fire? Any thoughts on why Hamas are hiding away in tunnels and luxury hotels in Qatar whilst the people they are supposed to help and govern don't have one bomb shelter. Any thoughts on why you support a prescribed terrorist organisation who massacre innocent civilians sleeping in their beds, at a music festival etc and whose bodies they mutilated so badly it took months in many cases to identify? And in answer to your question are these the Hamas figures you are quoting, that reliable source? Bear in mind that Hamas shot at the hostages as they tried to escape so should the IDF not return fire, is that what you are suggesting? Hamas embed themselves within the civilian population so unfortunately innocents are going to die, that's a fact of life but if you are asking me to condemn the IDF for doing what they did it isn't going to happen. I am not sorry that the IDF rescued four innocent hostages and eliminated the terrorists who were holding them as well as the people who fired at the soldiers during the operation, anyone else killed there is on Hamas. And given that you support terrorism and are blatantly anti semitic you are now going on ignore. Enjoy your life supporting Hamas and no doubt the Houthis and Hezbollah etc.
This is the 4th time you've put me on ignore. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are Ben Gvir and I claim my £5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.