Istanbul CL Final chaos | City Matters statement (p 133)

Once Upon A Time, not so long ago …

“Uefa general secretary Theodore Theodoridis said: "We are fully committed to ensuring that every football fan can enjoy their team's appearance in a Uefa final in a safe, secure, and welcoming environment.”

Didn’t “like“ your post, but liked it for highlighting what a disgraceful situation you were put in, you should email it to Danny Wilson.

As should everyone else who has taken time to post their experience.
Have you Danny’s email address?

Have you Danny’s email address?
I’m not sure of it mate, but I’ve seen people ask about it before and sure someone will jump in with it.

My guess would be danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk but it would most definitely be a punt.

edit…done a forum search and people say it is the one I’ve guessed at, but seen some also say it’s danny.wilson@mancity.com

Do it to both and sure it’ll get there.

The people of Istanbul made us so welcome. The police were sensible and just stood back. However, the big ground is too far out and is too remote therefore the final should not be there again.

You think that was bad - none of the trams were working in Manchester last night…….

At least you got to go to Istanbul and witness the treble……I can’t see it happening again any time soon….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.