Istanbul CL Final chaos | City Matters statement (p 133)

Our tent in the middle was nowhere near selling out. But stopped serving at 7. Cases of the stuff left. But could get it on the sly still.

From what I could see after going for a piss in-between the caravans, all the tubs were empty, just water, there were no staff, there were no people at the centre tent and bars, and the people that were there said the tent had sold out of beer. When I got back to the tent I was drinking in next to the stage it was fucking rammed. Everyone had piled in there to buy the remaining beer before the bar closed. Prior to me going for a piss the bar was busy but you could get to the bar after a short wait.

Last edited:
Coaches were an absolute nightmare but the experience will probably be the abiding memory of the day, looking back.

The only saving grace in all this was city won ,and everyone kept there heads ,a different result and I dread to think what would of happened,just looked back at a text I sent to my daughter at 18.40" ,in ground safe ,I'm expecting people to die tonight "
It was worse after
To see wheel chairs being dragged backwards in total darkness in a crush is totally not exceptable in 2023 ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.