Istanbul | It’s been a blast - Thank You!

by the way.... i could havr been the DJ........BUT it was so perfect... friday... pofff... wht a night...

i couldhave been the dj.... check this song.....
he is a guy frommy street.......

My trip didn't start so well. I arrived at the hotel I booked near Taksim square to be told I would have to go to another hotel as they had no room. I was put in a hovel in an area called Tarlabasi. When googled it says this is one of the most dangerous places in Istanbul.
I checked out in the morning and booked myself into a hotel in Sultanahmet. Best move I made. Sultanahmet was brilliant.
I loved it around there. Went to a restaurant in the side streets twice and had a great time and a felt completely safe. Right near the main sights too. My hotel was superb. Couldn’t have been better. Can see why it is ranked so highly.

My doorbell just rang and when I went to the door.... a friend of mine who went to Istanbul and to the cup final at Wembley held out two flags she had brought back for me!! One Cup final and one Champions League final. City fans, don't you just love them?

I am so lucky. :-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.