Istanbul | It’s been a blast - Thank You!

Got back last night after 5 nights in Bodrum relaxing after the final.
Istanbul is a truly fantastic city, that I will go to again. Great for meeting up with mates with great nightlife but hard work.
I got the metro to and from the match so was not caught up with the match day travel drama but as we all experienced, the concessions were a shambles.( Never been more relieved to get a Sprite in my life)
It’s a great city to visit but I think it would be better if they only held something like the Super Cup final. Much smaller scale for them to manage.
If Galatasaray’s stadium was 20,000 bigger, Istanbul would have been the perfect venue for the final as it has many more transport options and it’s close to the centre; and Istanbul has great food, cheap beer and reasonably priced accommodation. Also due to it having airports with more connections than practically anywhere else in Europe it provided lots of options for getting there.

Unfortunately having the final at the Ataturk 20 miles away at a barely accessible location made it a terrible venue.

i have 2 flags.... i had a team called ''supernova'' in istanbul.
if anyone wants does flags ( they are good ones) i wanna send it you.
lyrics of ''champ supernove is there''
so if anyone wants those flags, one of them is with lyrics, one of them is the tear dop. anyway
chhers.. just remember my name.. thats enough for me.. :)) cheers

Attachments

• 12465787_10153142850197084_8670085484212433206_o.jpg
    12465787_10153142850197084_8670085484212433206_o.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 88
us
i have 2 flags.... i had a team called ''supernova'' in istanbul.
if anyone wants does flags ( they are good ones) i wanna send it you.(contact me)
lyrics of ''champ supernove is there''
so if anyone wants those flags, one of them is with lyrics, one of them is the tear dop. anyway
chhers.. just remember my na

remember my name... GOKMEN.... thats such a proud for me... (gokmen means, a guy lookin to the sky-like ATATURK)
i am drunk
cheers.

us

remember my name... GOKMEN.... thats such a proud for me... (gokmen means, a guy lookin to the sky-like ATATURK)
i am drunk
cheers.
Hi Kerem
I was the one who texted you for advice on moving from my hotel in fathi ( sorry if spelt wrong) I stayed at the one near Galata tower ! It was great had a wonderful time in Istanbul and got the metro to the game and back ! No problem! Great result, and coming back with my wife soon! Cheers

I’m glad so many have discovered Istanbul as a smashing city. I changed flights there numerous times but never set foot in the city itself. I eventually did so and had a remarkable two days. I need to get to Armenia in November and am very tempted to go again.

Hi Kerem
I was the one who texted you for advice on moving from my hotel in fathi ( sorry if spelt wrong) I stayed at the one near Galata tower ! It was great had a wonderful time in Istanbul and got the metro to the game and back ! No problem! Great result, and coming back with my wife soon! Cheers
glad to hear that.... i am honored.
cheers mate....

ok guys, there is a girl called ''meltem''

:)))) can you cheer, for me chant for her... (she is following whAT İ WRİTE, probalbly seeing this one)
cheer for her...... pls. (she is an oasis fan.. thats how we meetçç. she s been in the stadioum of city. she was living in pris and came back in istanbul now. great girl. etc etc)
just cheer for her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.