Istanbul Pre-match Dinner with Dickov, Bishop & Pearce

It’s hard to believe that Pearce went unbeaten in his first 13 games in the Premier League as a manager for us.
Then it turned to shit, then to absolute unwatchable shit.
Even the 2006/07 home kit was shite!

You can say the same for every player - loads of fakes just cling to the currently most successful club they can for cash, and he even admitted himself what it was all about in the programme for the Leicester replay in 2004.

Now claiming to be a fan after that is ridiculous.
Sorry must have missed that in the programme, what was his explanation?

Anyone who wonders how Pearce feels about us these days, this is how he reacted at the final whistle.

At best total indifference, at worst he looks like somebody has set fire to Beanie the horse in front of his face. Utter twat. I like Durham‘s reaction though.

I don't know he was just being quiet and allowing the other chap to speak, when he spoke about us he was spot on.

The initial part of the video wasn't a recoil it was a jump when Eddie and Diaz saved the header from Flukaku.

After the farce at the refugee camp, sorry, I mean fan park - I actually kind of wish I did this.

And thrown an orange at Pearce before leaving.

he was years ahead of his time, putting a keeper up front is only something genius would think of

It’s hard to believe that Pearce went unbeaten in his first 13 games in the Premier League as a manager for us.
Then it turned to shit, then to absolute unwatchable shit.
Even the 2006/07 home kit was shite!
10 goals at home all season , twenty years earlier we scored 10 in one game!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.