It’s time to banish the miserable gits

What a load of old shite. You'd have gone home crying every week if you'd had a season ticket in Block H at Maine Road.

Bloody Johnny come lately, happy clapping, Pep Guardiola duvet sleeping sycophants.

I may not agree with everything people around me say at the match, or what they say on here, but I'd never deny them the right to say it.

You pays your money, you makes your choice. If you don't like hearing/reading opposing views, don't go. Simples.
nail on the head .
JCL , bless em.

Either way, I think that reference is apt.

I was considering timestamping it to show the whole of his "Everything is going wrong, there's no hope", despair speech but it would have probably been too long.

"My line has ended." - City moaner equivalent: The season is over.

Pippin: "He's alive" - Optimistic City fan: We are still top of the league and it's still in our hands.

*carries on pretending not to hear him*

"The house of Stewards has failed." -
City moaner equivalent: Pep is a failure and we'll never win the CL with him.

Pippin again: "He needs medicine my lord!" - Optimistic City fan: He's the best manager in the world bar none, City's most successful manager and City have the best chance of winning it with him.

*ignores again*

"My line has ended!" -
City moaner equivalent: Season's over...

"Rohan has deserted us." - City moaner equivalent: Foden didn't turn up, he's gone shit.

"Théoden has betrayed me." - City moaner equivalent: Grealish was a waste of money, he'll never make it... Txiki's fault.

... *Fully loses it*

"Abandon your posts! Flee! Flee for you lives!" - City moaner equivalent: Lets all just give the title race up now. Liverpool will win more than us, I've seen it in my crystal ball. Mass walk out next game, with "Pep out" banners. That'll help! Who's with me?

I think you have too much time on your hands, in between my two posts I have nearly papered a kitchen while you have made a Dethenor City fan scroll lol

I’m happy to be shot down on this. There are plenty of folk who think that paying their entrance fee gives them the right to say anything during the match - but there has to be a limit.
The miserable old git behind me at Palace spent 90 minutes slagging off the whole team and style of play. Not a positive word came out of his mouth. He did not join in with the chants that can motivate the players.
Others around me shrugged their shoulders and bit their lip but, like me, said nothing to him. A bit like the way racists used to be tolerated, but not called out.
We should unite against the miserable gits, tell them to change or bugger off to somewhere where they have every reason to be miserable- the swamp perhaps.
Then replace them with appreciative vocal fans who can raise the collective mood, even on days when things don’t go so well.
a plastic JCL. marvellous .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.