It’s time to banish the miserable gits

After 13 yrs of BM, I am pretty sure #Bill is chuckling at every outraged response to his posts. "Opens door, removes pin and rolls the grenade onto the platform. Sits back and pours a stiff one". The beauty of the pre-seated stadia was being able to avoid such negativity, nowadays not so easy. The ignore option on the forum is however.
Years of post-match discussions with mates you stood with at the game, leaves the conclusion that "people see what they wanna see", and will never change.
nope. i say it as i see it .

he would have beaten Monaco Lyon and Chelsea.
all 3 thrown by wrong line ups and terrible tactics .

i get he's a good manager but boy he drops some right clangers, which some on here simply refuse to acknowledge. they sound like dippers .
I don’t agree with you but I respect your opinion and that you replied. I have no desire to get into any form of issue with you but I appreciate that you hold views as I do and that they are different. I shall leave it there.

I shall now return to my farm to continue following the SpepHerd.

Regards.

i think you are being rude and disrespectful . it surprises me from you to be honest.
of course people on here act like ten men and bully people off the forum because they have a different point of view .

well it won't work with me so cut the fucking shit out.
Don’t play the victim card, Bill.

You come up with idiotic opinions on here and you’re going to have to accept being told that’s what they are. You know how it works.

Continually slagging off the best manager in the club’s history and claiming you know more about football than him is about as idiotic as it comes, especially when over the years it has become obvious you know very little about the sport.

Don’t play the victim card, Bill.

You come up with idiotic opinions on here and you’re going to have to accept being told that’s what they are. You know how it works.

Continually slagging off the best manager in the club’s history and claiming you know more about football than him is about as idiotic as it comes, especially when over the years it has become obvious you know very little about the sport.
who are you to deem my opinion "idiotic"?
i don't continually slag him off , just point out where he gets it wrong .
you must be some kind of precious for that to offend you .

who are you to deem my opinion "idiotic"?
i don't continually slag him off , just point out where he gets it wrong .
you must be some kind of precious for that to offend you .
It doesn’t offend me. It makes me laugh.

This is a fun thread.

I enjoy both Bill and Dave’s posts. I don’t agree with Bill on this issue but he’s right to say that anyone with a bit of a left field opinion on here is descended upon by the mob although I don’t include Dave in that category by any means.

You two should kiss and make up

It is one of those strange facts that some City fans, whatever success we have under Pep, always seem to find a way to criticise him whenever a result does not go our way. I have mates like it with Whatsapp lighting up when we face the slightest bit of adversity or we struggle to break down a resolute opponent.

The reasons are difficult to determine but for me watching a Pep side was like an awakening of how football should be played from playing out from the back, ball playing keepers, two number 8s, inverted wingers, false 9s etc.

I think for some fans the penny has not really dropped. Shouts of ‘stop pissing about with it’, ‘shoot more’, ‘put the cross in’ etc are still heard every match.

Pep’s football has challenged fans whole belief system of how the game should be played. For some it was like an awakening, for others, as they have never really got it, every bit of adversity they revert back to type criticising based on what they have always known.

Last edited:
This is a fun thread.

I enjoy both Bill and Dave’s posts. I don’t agree with Bill on this issue but he’s right to say that anyone with a bit of a left field opinion on here is descended upon by the mob although I don’t include Dave in that category by any means.

You two should kiss and make up
Kiss and make up?

We're talking about Dismal Dave here... Bill will have to wait a long time for him and Bully Shears to stop smooching.

Yes i love pep what city fan wouldnt. But doesnt mean you cant question when he fuks up. And he does fuk up. No front man is going to cost us this season I fear. Scouse twats just brought on another forward and he scores straight away. Not a coincidence its a fact. Cant play false number 9 all season trying to win major trophies. Just wont get away with it and fact pep thinks he can i just pray he is right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.