It’s time to banish the miserable gits

Frankly, I think you are talking out of your arse! Lyon we’d have beaten over the normal two legs and Chelsea had beaten us comfortably twice with the team that we all thought would start so he tried to change it. I sometimes wonder whether some people actually forget the circumstances or context of some of our disappointing results under Pep?!
I mean, the comment about Chelsea is demonstrably false. The fa cup he played Rodri and fern together with Steffen in net and the league game we played 3 centre half's so they hadn't comfortably beat us with our best eleven at all. Pep fucked up in the final, we all know it, just like we all know we'd be worse off without him.

I think you are entitled to moan but I hate singling out individual players. Back the team and boo at the end if you want.

Bollocks, the living statue that was Wilfried Bony deserved all the crap he got, as did Navas, who took 8,492 attempts before he got a cross in the box, or Raheem who has been shit for 18 months at least and Mahrez before he transformed from a caterpillar to the butterfly we have now.

It's part of football, we have the happy clappers, the fans who watch the games via their phone screens, the singers, the whingers, it's all part of life and I'm glad we all call City a home.

Bollocks, the living statue that was Wilfried Bony deserved all the crap he got, as did Navas, who took 8,492 attempts before he got a cross in the box, or Raheem who has been shit for 18 months at least and Mahrez before he transformed from a caterpillar to the butterfly we have now.

It's part of football, we have the happy clappers, the fans who watch the games via their phone screens, the singers, the whingers, it's all part of life and I'm glad we all call City a home.
You're right - but I always think Navas got a bum rap.

You're right - but I always think Navas got a bum rap.

He was just so frustrating, he had the pace and the tactical awareness to be in the right positions, he even ran at defenders and it's great to see that, but the defender would just bide his time and wait for Navas to slam the ball into his legs.

If he had a quality final ball, he could have been one of our best wingers of all time.

Yes i love pep what city fan wouldnt. But doesnt mean you cant question when he fuks up. And he does fuk up. No front man is going to cost us this season I fear. Scouse twats just brought on another forward and he scores straight away. Not a coincidence its a fact. Cant play false number 9 all season trying to win major trophies. Just wont get away with it and fact pep thinks he can i just pray he is right
If we dont win the season its peps fault? LOL Pep out, he's clearly a failure and all the records, trophies, good times you've had are all not enough, just never enough. I hope you dont get the chance to moan how you were right and the mighty pep doesnt know what he is doing.

Yes i love pep what city fan wouldnt. But doesnt mean you cant question when he fuks up. And he does fuk up. No front man is going to cost us this season I fear. Scouse twats just brought on another forward and he scores straight away. Not a coincidence its a fact. Cant play false number 9 all season trying to win major trophies. Just wont get away with it and fact pep thinks he can i just pray he is right

Blame the board for that, not Pep.

If we dont win the season its peps fault? LOL Pep out, he's clearly a failure and all the records, trophies, good times you've had are all not enough, just never enough. I hope you dont get the chance to moan how you were right and the mighty pep doesnt know what he is doing.
ask serg what he thinks about peps attitude about strikers. Any way i would never want him out love the bloke. Hope boys blow us away last games of season

He was just so frustrating, he had the pace and the tactical awareness to be in the right positions, he even ran at defenders and it's great to see that, but the defender would just bide his time and wait for Navas to slam the ball into his legs.

If he had a quality final ball, he could have been one of our best wingers of all time.
He hasn't done too badly since he left us, has he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.