It’s time to banish the miserable gits

Yes i love pep what city fan wouldnt. But doesnt mean you cant question when he fuks up. And he does fuk up. No front man is going to cost us this season I fear. Scouse twats just brought on another forward and he scores straight away. Not a coincidence its a fact. Cant play false number 9 all season trying to win major trophies. Just wont get away with it and fact pep thinks he can i just pray he is right
Won the league last year with a false 9 and top this year and in later rounds of the major comps with a false 9.
Let’s not just start making shit up.

Yes i love pep what city fan wouldnt. But doesnt mean you cant question when he fuks up. And he does fuk up. No front man is going to cost us this season I fear. Scouse twats just brought on another forward and he scores straight away. Not a coincidence its a fact. Cant play false number 9 all season trying to win major trophies. Just wont get away with it and fact pep thinks he can i just pray he is right
Well it hasn’t cost us so far because we’re a point in front and they still have to come to our place where they haven’t won in years.

So on all the available evidence so far our false 9 system is working better than their high level kick and rush style

What a load of old shite. You'd have gone home crying every week if you'd had a season ticket in Block H at Maine Road.

Bloody Johnny come lately, happy clapping, Pep Guardiola duvet sleeping sycophants.

I may not agree with everything people around me say at the match, or what they say on here, but I'd never deny them the right to say it.

You pays your money, you makes your choice. If you don't like hearing/reading opposing views, don't go. Simples.
Watching City for over 50 years and season ticket holder at Maine Road, so no JCL. I’ve been to many games when a 1-0 defeat would have been considered a good result!
And I vent my frustration at times - but not for 90 minutes non-stop Christ sakes.

Won the league last year with a false 9 and top this year and in later rounds of the major comps with a false 9.
Let’s not just start making shit up.
To be fair, it could be argued that we've been lucky that Gundogan and Mahrez stepped up to the mark and had almost freakishly good goalscoring seasons.
Yes, the chances have kept coming thanks to great teamwork, but imagine how many more chances would have been taken by a genuine striker.
If we win the PL this season, it will be Pep's greatest achievement imo. To win it in consecutive seasons without a recognised striker would be incredible.

Watching City for over 50 years and season ticket holder at Maine Road, so no JCL. I’ve been to many games when a 1-0 defeat would have been considered a good result!
And I vent my frustration at times - but not for 90 minutes non-stop Christ sakes.
I don't mind the odd moan but 90 minutes worth of earache every match...? That's why we should be free to move around to get away from idiots.

It'll be better when we're getting smaller crowds and have spare seats to move to.

;-)

Not a bad point against Palace my fucking arse.
1 point now - they have Watford at home next game
Count me in the miserable git club!
Absolutely fucking fuming - feel free to ban me and do me a favour!

he would have beaten Monaco Lyon and Chelsea.
all 3 thrown by wrong line ups and terrible tactics .

i get he's a good manager but boy he drops some right clangers, which some on here simply refuse to acknowledge. they sound like dippers .

You're basing all this off a man who lost an FA Cup final to Wigan, couldn't get us past the group stages of the Champions League (groups containing Napoli/Villareal and Sporting/Dortmund) and got us knocked out of the Europa League against Dynamo Kiev and Sporting ffs, with a Premier League winning squad and elite world class players. A little perspective needed. I love Mancini, but this idea that he's a top level all-timer manager capable of winning 3 Champions Leagues in a decade at City is farcical. Nothing about his career suggests it.

In fact, post City his domestic career has been nowt but a failure. Flopped at Galatasaray and Zenit, despite both being easily the biggest clubs in their domestic comps, and meandered to nowt at Inter before being sacked. Probably because he has a penchant for pissing everyone off, like he did at City, making the squad untenable. He even sorta messed up with Italy post the Euros win. They're currently behind Switzerland after winning only 4 out of 8 games, underwhelming immensely.

Once again, I absolutely loved what he did for us and I will forever be grateful, but I can still see his very obvious flaws. The idea that he's near Pep's level, or would be capable of reaching the same, previously unthinkable heights that Pep has achieved here, is based entirely on emotion and nothing logical at all. It's just rose-tinted glasses, which he's earned admittedly, but it isn't rational. There's a reason he's not been managing huge clubs since leaving City!

Oh and finally, Pep just a 'good' manager. Ffs.

Last edited:
he would have beaten Monaco Lyon and Chelsea.
all 3 thrown by wrong line ups and terrible tactics .

i get he's a good manager but boy he drops some right clangers, which some on here simply refuse to acknowledge. they sound like dippers .
Frankly, I think you are talking out of your arse! Lyon we’d have beaten over the normal two legs and Chelsea had beaten us comfortably twice with the team that we all thought would start so he tried to change it. I sometimes wonder whether some people actually forget the circumstances or context of some of our disappointing results under Pep?!

You're basing all this off a man who lost an FA Cup final to Wigan, couldn't get us past the group stages of the Champions League (groups containing Napoli/Villareal and Sporting/Dortmund) and got us knocked out of the Europa League against Dynamo Kiev and Sporting ffs, with a Premier League winning squad and elite world class players. A little perspective needed. I loved Mancini, but this idea that he's a top level all-timer manager capable of winning 3 Champions Leagues in a decade at City is farcical. Nothing about his career suggests it.

In fact, post City his domestic career has been nowt but a failure. Flopped at Galatasaray and Zenit, despite both being easily the biggest clubs in their domestic comps, and meandered to nowt at Inter before being sacked. Probably because he has a penchant for pissing everyone off, like he did at City, making the squad untenable. He even sorta messed up with Italy post the Euros win. They're currently behind Switzerland after winning only 4 out of 8 games, underwhelming immensely.

Once again, I absolutely loved what he did for us and I will forever be grateful, but I can still see his very obvious flaws. The idea that he's near Pep's level, or would be capable of reaching the same, previously unthinkable heights that Pep has achieved here, is based entirely on emotion and nothing logical at all. It's just rose-tinted glasses, which he's earned admittedly, but it isn't rational. There's a reason he's not been managing huge clubs since leaving City!

Oh and finally, Pep just a 'good' manager. Ffs.

If Mancini loses to Macedonia/Turkey/Portugal in the World Cup playoffs, he will get fired and no top club with a vacancy will look at him.

If Pep walked away from City at the end of this season, every single club in the world would be begging for him, and apart from 1 or 2 (Liverpool), they would sack the incumbent to make way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.