It’s time to banish the miserable gits

I’m happy to be shot down on this. There are plenty of folk who think that paying their entrance fee gives them the right to say anything during the match - but there has to be a limit.
The miserable old git behind me at Palace spent 90 minutes slagging off the whole team and style of play. Not a positive word came out of his mouth. He did not join in with the chants that can motivate the players.
Others around me shrugged their shoulders and bit their lip but, like me, said nothing to him. A bit like the way racists used to be tolerated, but not called out.
We should unite against the miserable gits, tell them to change or bugger off to somewhere where they have every reason to be miserable- the swamp perhaps.
Then replace them with appreciative vocal fans who can raise the collective mood, even on days when things don’t go so well.
Should have been in the Kippax in the 80's/90's. Some proper moaning c*nt's in there.

There was a bloke who stood near us that thought everything was 'terrible' even for the most part he was right he just couldn't bring himself to say anything positive ever. He was utterly beside himself for the 5-1 and the 10-1.

In the end, if the season goes to the last game and we are pipped by the scousers, while also missing out on cups, those misserable FOCs will give a last gasp or bobbins or fucking rubbish, get over it within minutes and be on the next pint, with no less love or commitment to the club.

The happy clapper meanwhile will be on here for days writing constant new posts of nonsense like football experts on why we didn't win:
Is Pep to blame?
VAR was our enemy,
Txikis didn't do enough,
Boring stats that mean fuckall,
Why going with no striker was a mistake (after spending a season praising it),
What do we do now,
Is this the end or our dominence
blah blah blah.

The misserable will do what has happened for decades, moan like fuck but carry on regardless, those all in with the positivity will not know what to do with a poor season (trophy wise) and go into mard arse mode.

You're basing all this off a man who lost an FA Cup final to Wigan, couldn't get us past the group stages of the Champions League (groups containing Napoli/Villareal and Sporting/Dortmund) and got us knocked out of the Europa League against Dynamo Kiev and Sporting ffs, with a Premier League winning squad and elite world class players. A little perspective needed. I love Mancini, but this idea that he's a top level all-timer manager capable of winning 3 Champions Leagues in a decade at City is farcical. Nothing about his career suggests it.

In fact, post City his domestic career has been nowt but a failure. Flopped at Galatasaray and Zenit, despite both being easily the biggest clubs in their domestic comps, and meandered to nowt at Inter before being sacked. Probably because he has a penchant for pissing everyone off, like he did at City, making the squad untenable. He even sorta messed up with Italy post the Euros win. They're currently behind Switzerland after winning only 4 out of 8 games, underwhelming immensely.

Once again, I absolutely loved what he did for us and I will forever be grateful, but I can still see his very obvious flaws. The idea that he's near Pep's level, or would be capable of reaching the same, previously unthinkable heights that Pep has achieved here, is based entirely on emotion and nothing logical at all. It's just rose-tinted glasses, which he's earned admittedly, but it isn't rational. There's a reason he's not been managing huge clubs since leaving City!

Oh and finally, Pep just a 'good' manager. Ffs.
well i liked him. not that you have to of course .

Errmm, I don't think so..!!

I 'get over' City's poor performances, losses, failures, relegations etc by the time I've left the ground.

It's only football. A game. A 90 minute distraction from our real lives. A chance to shout, sing, moan, groan or whatever, in the company of generally like-minded souls. Always has been, always will be.

City win it, great. City don't win it, so what. There's always next time.

The biggest problem on here is too many sycophants. Get over yourselves, Pep isn't going to shag you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.