It’s time to banish the miserable gits

In the end, if the season goes to the last game and we are pipped by the scousers, while also missing out on cups, those misserable FOCs will give a last gasp or bobbins or fucking rubbish, get over it within minutes and be on the next pint, with no less love or commitment to the club.

The happy clapper meanwhile will be on here for days writing constant new posts of nonsense like football experts on why we didn't win:
Is Pep to blame?
VAR was our enemy,
Txikis didn't do enough,
Boring stats that mean fuckall,
Why going with no striker was a mistake (after spending a season praising it),
What do we do now,
Is this the end or our dominence
blah blah blah.

The misserable will do what has happened for decades, moan like fuck but carry on regardless, those all in with the positivity will not know what to do with a poor season (trophy wise) and go into mard arse mode.
Pretty sure you’ve got that arse about tit.

I 'get over' City's poor performances, losses, failures, relegations etc by the time I've left the ground.

It's only football. A game. A 90 minute distraction from our real lives. A chance to shout, sing, moan, groan or whatever, in the company of generally like-minded souls. Always has been, always will be.

City win it, great. City don't win it, so what. There's always next time.

The biggest problem on here is too many sycophants. Get over yourselves, Pep isn't going to shag you.

Exactly, win or lose on the booze if you draw have some more was the old mantra.

On here it seems to be lose or draw write a bleating post and blame fans who criticise for the team.

Nowt so funny as after the champions league final, in the pub I was in me and my mates sort of moaned about Pep fucking up and then showing no contrition after while joking and laughing about it, a table across the way some were crying like they had just got dumped by the love of their life.

After all it could have been worse, we only lost after all, bot like we haven't before, on to the next season.

In the end, if the season goes to the last game and we are pipped by the scousers, while also missing out on cups, those misserable FOCs will give a last gasp or bobbins or fucking rubbish, get over it within minutes and be on the next pint, with no less love or commitment to the club.

The happy clapper meanwhile will be on here for days writing constant new posts of nonsense like football experts on why we didn't win:
Is Pep to blame?
VAR was our enemy,
Txikis didn't do enough,
Boring stats that mean fuckall,
Why going with no striker was a mistake (after spending a season praising it),
What do we do now,
Is this the end or our dominence
blah blah blah.

The misserable will do what has happened for decades, moan like fuck but carry on regardless, those all in with the positivity will not know what to do with a poor season (trophy wise) and go into mard arse mode.
Can I hold you to some of the moaning gits on here not having anything to say all summer if we don't win owt?

Can I hold you to some of the moaning gits on here not having anything to say all summer if we don't win owt?
Do what you like I am willing to bale capled abellend, it is a bluemonn tradition, the last two days is the longest I have been on the main forum for a few years, in the summer my time here will be spent in off topic, this one doesn't interest me tbf as it is a bit dull ;-)

Last edited:
Where there is passion there will always be extreme views and ways of expressing it one way or the other. Some will get fired up when things arent going right and be confident that it can be turned around, some will get upset and angry because they think all is lost, others just get plain angry. The one thing we should NEVER forget is that the thing that drives all this is a passion for the same thing, our great club. We are all brothers/sisters in this blue family. Argue, disagree, fall out, but remember, at the end of the day we are all blue through and through. Come what may, be that Premier League Champions, Champions League Champions, or nothing, we'll all be here again ready to go next season, the same sense of excitement and confidence that we will be in the mix for everything again. Rewind back 20 odd years and all we were in the mix for was oblivion, and yet most of us were still here arguing, albeit about different things, but we were all still blue and proud. Vive la City.

Where there is passion there will always be extreme views and ways of expressing it one way or the other. Some will get fired up when things arent going right and be confident that it can be turned around, some will get upset and angry because they think all is lost, others just get plain angry. The one thing we should NEVER forget is that the thing that drives all this is a passion for the same thing, our great club. We are all brothers/sisters in this blue family. Argue, disagree, fall out, but remember, at the end of the day we are all blue through and through. Come what may, be that Premier League Champions, Champions League Champions, or nothing, we'll all be here again ready to go next season, the same sense of excitement and confidence that we will be in the mix for everything again. Rewind back 20 odd years and all we were in the mix for was oblivion, and yet most of us were still here arguing, albeit about different things, but we were all still blue and proud. Vive la City.
That should bookend every thread.

I’m happy to be shot down on this. There are plenty of folk who think that paying their entrance fee gives them the right to say anything during the match - but there has to be a limit.
The miserable old git behind me at Palace spent 90 minutes slagging off the whole team and style of play. Not a positive word came out of his mouth. He did not join in with the chants that can motivate the players.
Others around me shrugged their shoulders and bit their lip but, like me, said nothing to him. A bit like the way racists used to be tolerated, but not called out.
We should unite against the miserable gits, tell them to change or bugger off to somewhere where they have every reason to be miserable- the swamp perhaps.
Then replace them with appreciative vocal fans who can raise the collective mood, even on days when things don’t go so well.
Not moaning are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.