It appears to me

Chippy_boy said:
I was a ridiculous post on just about every level I can imagine.

Ridiculous to think that there's a whole bunch of latent Arsenal supporters who would want to hang around on a City forum.

Ridiculous to think that only newbies have doubts about Hughes.

Ridiculous that posh educated Rags would hang around here.

In summary, a completely stupid post.

FWIW I have been a City supporter since I was about 5 years old, i.e. 43 years. The fact that I only joined this forum last year has feck all to do with anything.

Good post but don't get wound up mate. BillyShears is a complete cock who posts crap like that all the time, he is clueless. I put him on ignore ages ago :)

Disturbance said:
Chippy_boy said:
I was a ridiculous post on just about every level I can imagine.

Ridiculous to think that there's a whole bunch of latent Arsenal supporters who would want to hang around on a City forum.

Ridiculous to think that only newbies have doubts about Hughes.

Ridiculous that posh educated Rags would hang around here.

In summary, a completely stupid post.

FWIW I have been a City supporter since I was about 5 years old, i.e. 43 years. The fact that I only joined this forum last year has feck all to do with anything.

Good post but don't get wound up mate. BillyShears is a complete cock who posts crap like that all the time, he is clueless. I put him on ignore ages ago :)

Thanks for the heads up.

where has this new breed of moaning fan come from FFS!
fans of all clubs have a good winge and moan and always have done.
as i've said on here before ANYONE who pays good money to watch city and THEY think they played shit they are entitled to say so, football is about opinions, hence why there are forums on the subject. By the same rule i can understand why some people dont like the fact that people are moaning about the manner of the win on saturday, a wins a win at the end of the day but the point is its their opinion theres no point jumping down their throat for it because not everyone will agree ALL the time no matter what.

I dislike Hughes and want him gone at the end of the season. However, I want City to win, I wanted City to win at Brighton and at home to Notts F. In short I want Hughes to prove me wrong and all the others like me that think he is clueless.

wrongun73 said:
as i've said on here before ANYONE who pays good money to watch city and THEY think they played shit they are entitled to say so, football is about opinions, hence why there are forums on the subject. By the same rule i can understand why some people dont like the fact that people are moaning about the manner of the win on saturday, a wins a win at the end of the day but the point is its their opinion theres no point jumping down their throat for it because not everyone will agree ALL the time no matter what.

I agree everyone should have an opinion, but what exactly is this "manner of win" everyone keeps referring to?

I saw a game that we dominated. Stats show 6 shots on target (which won't include the one off the bar, or the flash across goal), 10 off target and possession at 60-40 to us!!

I don't know what City fans want anymore. We have been awful for so long and now there seems to be an expectation to rip teams to bits because we have a bit of money. Well I for one still remember the bad old days and I am happy with how we seem to be progressing at the moment. I haven't got the patience for drama queens.

ManCityFC said:
Sorry but Lez brings it upon himself. 7 defensive players and 4 offensive players is crap against a team in the position boro are in. i said at the time that sending Jo to a club we are competing with was fucking barmy and now it looks like it could be worse than that. We may have given them another place up the league table that could be ours. It's these kind of decisions, week in, week out that he has made and he will ultimately be judged on.

When I see progress I will give him credit for it. i hope he turns us and himself into world beaters, but nothing whatsoever leads me to think that it will happen. All this is absolutely NOTHING to do with the ex-rag thing, couldn't give a fuck. As someone said on here, if Cantona could do a job for us, I would support him. But I have never liked Les as a manager, not here, at Blackburn or Wales. He plays dull ankle kicking football that isn't attractive to watch and now seems to have a problem with decent players too. I reserve my right to that opinion and don't want to hear people calling me a moron for having it. (Although as it differs from the party line, I guess I will do)

involve insults and tPeople on here should spend less time worrying about other fans opinions and concentrate on their opinions in a way that doesn't he like. We are all supposed to be on the same team making and I have met some friendlier rags than some of the people on here that hurl no end of abuse at people that just have a differing opinion.

Well said,why because i have my own opinion on a fcking FANS FORUM i should have to be a sheep and agree with only one way of thinking, MH is the saviour,bollocks when he's proved his worth ! which in my opinion he hasn't yet,then and only then will i back him.And why is it that if anyone who has a different opinion than the "old hands" on here you just get slagged off with immature remarks.
Some on here want to chill out and let people have an opinion of there own even if it differs from your own.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
wrongun73 said:

I agree everyone should have an opinion, but what exactly is this "manner of win" everyone keeps referring to?

I saw a game that we dominated. Stats show 6 shots on target (which won't include the one off the bar, or the flash across goal), 10 off target and possession at 60-40 to us!!

I don't know what City fans want anymore. We have been awful for so long and now there seems to be an expectation to rip teams to bits because we have a bit of money. Well I for one still remember the bad old days and I am happy with how we seem to be progressing at the moment. I haven't got the patience for drama queens.
Exactly mate the thing is the exectations have always bin high at city because of what the rags have bin doing/winning all these years but i think it shows that we as fans want to strive for that bit more all the time, i'd be more pissed off if the fans were apathetic. it shows we have passion for the club and want us to do better and better, never standing still, a bit of graig bellamy in us all if you like!

stony said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
stony said:
Perhaps you should make a list of all the 'Hughes out' posters ? ;-)

paste me in,i hope to fck i'm wrong about him and nothing would give greater pleasure than coming on here and apologising for not being a believer.

I don't like Hughes, never have. I really want him to be a success here though. Probably just to piss off all the journo scum that have been having a pop at us and to prove the bastards wrong.

agree, im not his biggest fan but really want him to succeed.

Ducado said:
That the anti Hughes (that small but very vocal minority) are never going to be happy, whatever happens to OUR club, they have now got so desperate they are even moaning about us winning, it would seem they hate him more than they love OUR club.

Fickle is a word that comes to mind and also an unbelievable lack of perspective.My birds got more sense than some of the loons on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.