It appears to me

I might get ripped for this - but if somebody said to me do you want a big named manager or Hughes i'd choose hughes - has it not occured to anybody that the Mourinhos etc. have all been at clubs where the team is already big and the team virtually picks itself - to prove themselves properly they'd have to go to a club like newcastle - then we'd see how good a manager they are!

bradders -CTID said:
I might get ripped for this - but if somebody said to me do you want a big named manager or Hughes i'd choose hughes - has it not occured to anybody that the Mourinhos etc. have all been at clubs where the team is already big and the team virtually picks itself - to prove themselves properly they'd have to go to a club like newcastle - then we'd see how good a manager they are!

Mourinho won the champions league at Porto.

Ducado said:
That the anti Hughes (that small but very vocal minority) are never going to be happy, whatever happens to OUR club, they have now got so desperate they are even moaning about us winning, it would seem they hate him more than they love OUR club.
They're tiresome, if nothing else. In my mind's eye, they look like this:
geek.jpg

he's the unt who stands at the bar and inflicts himself on anyone who can't get away quickly enough; "boring Gerald" my dad calls "him".

I haven't been on this forum over the weekend.

I am Anti-Hughes, I will admit it. HOWEVER, in recent games we have played well, stopped the long-ball tactics and tried some good attacking moves.

Anyone who has a go about us winning at the weekend should be shot dead.

We played some good attacking football and we won and we kept a clean sheet. A clean sheet I may add, that wouldn't have been kept if HUGHES hadn't have brought in that hero of a keeper Given.

City since Christmas, looked to have turned a corner - COME ON CITY!!!

BillyShears said:
To be honest Ducado, the vast majority of the anti-Hughes brigade on this board are newbies....fuckers that joined up around the time when Thaksin was going to move the club to Cambodia, sell all our best players, etc...

I reckon most of them are either Cockney Blues who are just DYING to go and support Arsenal, or the kind of moronic Oxbridge educated rag who thinks it would be funny to join a City messageboard and PRETEND that they are concerned Blues...

Anyway...don't let them get you down mate...eventually they will move on.

What a ridiculous post.

Since the match ended on here I have seen some of the worst examples of negativity I can remember.

One guy openly admitting to giving Robinho shit. Yeh good one. He would probably be the first one on here moaning about Hughes ability to manage 'star names' if he fucks off at the end of the season.

Another moaning that we kept the ball by the corner flag for the last 2 minutes.

Another complaining that we play with 2 defensive midfielders.

Another that we have only won our last 3 home games by 1 goal. I mean come on FFS!

Its really quite sickening. 1 defeat in our last 6 yet some of the numpties want him out. I finally feel confident in our team.

To the poster who said perhaps the people who moan are the problem, you are completely correct.

Chippy_boy said:
BillyShears said:
To be honest Ducado, the vast majority of the anti-Hughes brigade on this board are newbies....fuckers that joined up around the time when Thaksin was going to move the club to Cambodia, sell all our best players, etc...

I reckon most of them are either Cockney Blues who are just DYING to go and support Arsenal, or the kind of moronic Oxbridge educated rag who thinks it would be funny to join a City messageboard and PRETEND that they are concerned Blues...

What a ridiculous post.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Chippy_boy said:
BillyShears said:

What a ridiculous post.

Oh so because you joined earlier and have more posts than most people on here that clearly makes your posts much more valid than anyone else's.

Sheikh Django said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Chippy_boy said:
BillyShears said:

What a ridiculous post.

Oh so because you joined earlier and have more posts than most people on here that clearly makes your posts much more valid than anyone else's.

No that's not what I meant, I should have elaborated.

I was simply pointing out that the reason he thought it was ridiculous was because his join date was in line with the post he responded to. However if he is a true blue and not one of the new breed who moan, he has no reason to feel this was an attack on him.

I was a ridiculous post on just about every level I can imagine.

Ridiculous to think that there's a whole bunch of latent Arsenal supporters who would want to hang around on a City forum.

Ridiculous to think that only newbies have doubts about Hughes.

Ridiculous that posh educated Rags would hang around here.

In summary, a completely stupid post.

FWIW I have been a City supporter since I was about 5 years old, i.e. 43 years. The fact that I only joined this forum last year has feck all to do with anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.