It hasn't sunk in yet

Even at full time was in shock. I still can't take in the breadth of our achievement. Was at a do last night and barely kept it together at the final whistle.

Come rain, shine or snow, I'll be in town tomorrow, if you see me, I'll definitely have something in my eye......

It feels like the end of an era for blues of a certain age, from the old third division to Champions of Europe 20 years later...so surreal and it won't hit home for a few days...BUT WHAT A FEELING!! Absolutely drained physically and mentally but sat here with the biggest smile EVER!!! We've done it...where do we go from here ????

My very very first game at CoMS was against Olympiakos in the Thomas Cook Trophy in 2005. If I remember i think a certain yaya toure was playing for them that time. To go from there to where we now has been a fucking rollercoaster. This doesn't feel real to me.
Remember that game, a small pocket of their fans attended. Bradley Wright Phillips scored, but can't remember if it was a brace or not

It just don't feel right. I always thought treble winning when the holy grail was involved, was only for the rags and I had to learn to live with that forever.

I was always told to do so.

Well, you can get stuffed you sister in law shagging, daughter toe sucking and Greek inmate twats, because there is a new Premier League Treble Winner in the land!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.