It hasn't upset me as much as I thought I would

Very disappointed & what makes it worse is the feeling that we gifted them the cup with that lineup and changes. Don’t want to detract from Chelsea’s performance as they defended resolutely. Our supposed big players performed poorly.

I'm happy playing the football we do under Pep. I remember the football at the end of the nineties ,now that was shit .We have won three out of the four last premierships.

we didn't turn up last night ,but that is football.

so all things considered I'm not that arsed

Do I really need to explain why it’s embarrassing.it’S a European cup final that we lost. The eyes of the world on us. All our fans our club felt the pain. The ones on here saying they’re not assed. What is the point seriously. Very embarrassing. I think the majority would care very much. Unbelievable Jeff
In your opinion, others have a different opinion, it's a forum to discuss things. If anything, you're embarrassing for expecting everyone to agree with you.

Do I really need to explain why it’s embarrassing.it’S a European cup final that we lost. The eyes of the world on us. All our fans our club felt the pain. The ones on here saying they’re not assed. What is the point seriously. Very embarrassing. I think the majority would care very much. Unbelievable Jeff

It's not actually embarrassing losing in our first ever CL final, especially given the last 8 teams to debut in the CL final all lost (including Chelsea)

We care, of course. The OP cares too. Just some of the mellow drama on here is way out of proportion, especially considering we just won the league despite giving the rest of the table a 3 month headstart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.