It hasn't upset me as much as I thought I would

I know your all disappointed ( try following a league 2 side ) but look back 10 years ago and the amazing journey you’ve been on ..........it will happen it’s bound to ......best team in England ...... United massively in your shadow ........ more positives than negatives going forward ..........
You are right mate. Top man.

Do I really need to explain why it’s embarrassing.it’S a European cup final that we lost. The eyes of the world on us. All our fans our club felt the pain. The ones on here saying they’re not assed. What is the point seriously. Very embarrassing. I think the majority would care very much. Unbelievable Jeff
Oh there is ONLY YOU entitled to an opinion.
Of course we care and it's a forum for MCFC supporters to share there opinion.
If you don't like it or find it embarrassing go to RAWK everything is fine over their

Nope. I'm devastated. Devastated that we lost. Devastated that Pep tinkered. Devastated that we didn't play to our capabilities. Devastated that Chelsea were better. Just a huge missed opportunity in a comp we have always struggled to win. This will take a while to get over.

It's always been about domestic trophies for me, but I never thought I'd see a 'top' coach play a team in a final that looked like it was the first eleven names picked out of a hat.
Me too re domestic trophies, but the last bit of that sentence is a load of rubbish frankly, because the team he picked was 10/11 of the players that 90% of people on here would have picked, and 1 player should not make that much difference, and quite possibly didn't anyway.

You have to hand it to Tuchel and Chelsea, they were head and shoulders better than City in almost every position, and that is not down to Pep alone, a number of our players didn't turn up, and we were lucky it wasn't much worse, we could easily have been 2 or 3 behind at half time.

What? He played the same team that beat Dortmund and PSG but with one single change. Literally 10 of our best 11 for the season.

We just won the league again, 3rd time in 4 years and Pep's 10th trophy in those 4 - but you'd have him away. Turkeys voting for Christmas.
I'm not saying that I'd 'have him away'... I'm saying that I can't see him staying beyond his contract ending in 2023.

As for selection, it's a TEAM game, and like a chain, a team is only as strong as it's weakest link. Pep took out the strongest link (DM) and put in a winger who has looked mentally and physically weak and has been one of our worst players for more than 12 months. Tinkering and misplaced trust destroyed the team that has delivered so much.

How is losing narrowly and ending the game camped out in their half giving it away easily ? You ask Chelsea fans if they felt nice and relaxed in those last 15 mins because they were winning so easily
It's depressing me reading all these threads saying we didn't turn up, Pep fucked up etc.
Do I really need to explain why it’s embarrassing.it’S a European cup final that we lost. The eyes of the world on us. All our fans our club felt the pain. The ones on here saying they’re not assed. What is the point seriously. Very embarrassing. I think the majority would care very much. Unbelievable Jeff
Why is it embarrassing? We didn't get relegated to Division 2 again, we lost by the odd goal to a very well organised defence that has seen their team come from nowhere to finish 4th, an FA Cup Final and win a Champs League final. It's not fun, but we don't have a right to win everything. There's absolutely nothing embarrassing about that and besides, nobody remembers who lost a final.

Yeah not that bothered strangely, get frustrated when I think about the line up but and will never understand why he did it so no point trying

I'm not saying that I'd 'have him away'... I'm saying that I can't see him staying beyond his contract ending in 2023.

As for selection, it's a TEAM game, and like a chain, a team is only as strong as it's weakest link. Pep took out the strongest link (DM) and put in a winger who has looked mentally and physically weak and has been one of our worst players for more than 12 months. Tinkering and misplaced trust destroyed the team that has delivered so much.

You said it looked like a team picked out of a hat, yet 10/11 were our best XI. Stop moving the goalposts mate.

If he extends, and I believe he will, that would be a far greater boon for City than winning our first CL final. The man isn't flawless, but he's ushered in an era of success at City beyond our wildest imagination - the fact we're all taking our first cup final loss in his five year reign so hard is proof of that - any replacement would only be a downgrade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.