It Hurts

I was watching at the Etihad and just before final whistle a guy at the side of me had heart attack and collapsed. His wife was distraught and my mate gave him first aid until the paramedics came. Puts it into perspective really.

No matter what happened yesterday, I am optimistic for next season and will definitely be renewing my season ticket. It is never in doubt!

I'm absolutely gutted. I remember crying in '81 after losing the replay to Spurs, that footage of the kerb-crawler skipping across Maine Road reminds of how bad I have felt after several relegations. Well the gutted I feel today is up there with the worst of them.

I think we have missed an opportunity to make a major statement. 3 trophies in 3 seasons would've given us the right to push ourselves right out there with the likes of Utd and Chelsea when it comes to signing players, managers, sponsorship deals etc. etc. To also show our new-found winning mentality has replaced the 'same old City' of the past. Regardless of who is manager next season, Mancini or Pellegrini or A.N.Other, winning the league has now become a must!

well done Wigan....now im an old dog and it hurts,just like 1981 when i was a big boy...

Colin_Bell said:
It really hurts like never before and I've no excuses or blame, Thanks City !!

Is it just me or do others feel this way ?

It always hurts but after decades and decades it doesn't last as long as it used to! I was pretty near accommodated by the time I had got pissed wet through getting back to the coach. I remember walking down the spirals after Fowler had fucked up that pen to deny us Euro footy. By the time I'd got to the bottom I was ok!

1974 v Wolves
1981 v Spuds
2013 v Wiggin
Was at all of them.

Yeah, it hurts, but you get used to it watching City.

If you're pissed off, just watch the matches of 23/10/2011 and 13/5/2013, take a deep breath and ENJOY!!

I'll tell you what hurts. Playing Macclesfield in your local derby in the 3rd tier of English football, with little prospect of ever even competing with the rags ever again! That hurt.

THIS DEFEAT IS NOTHING

Some people need to grow a pair!

Hinchcliffe's header said:
I'll tell you what hurts. Playing Macclesfield in your local derby in the 3rd tier of English football, with little prospect of ever even competing with the rags ever again! That hurt.

THIS DEFEAT IS NOTHING

Some people need to grow a pair!

Do I still count Tony-Even though I'm a jaffa!!! :-)

Just been watching the BBC Olympics video - excellent value at 9 squid - watching those performances and the sacrifices they made for their country puts things into perspective - very heart warming and a great tonic after yesterday

citytilltheend said:
I was watching at the Etihad and just before final whistle a guy at the side of me had heart attack and collapsed. His wife was distraught and my mate gave him first aid until the paramedics came. Puts it into perspective really.

No matter what happened yesterday, I am optimistic for next season and will definitely be renewing my season ticket. It is never in doubt!

We were 40 minutes into journey home when we had a blowout on the motorway only we were in the inside lane with nothing right behind us we managed to get into the hard shoulder

Really could have been goners

After 2 hours there and five in the back of an egertons truck piss wet through and freezing followed by a 40 quid taxi ride from Lymm services - losing a game of football really paled into insignificance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.