It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

Still no cause to flap just yet. And if he does want to go then fair enough we will not be held to ransom.

Ray78 said:
Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure Dimitri Seluk isn't Yaya's agent.

Well who is he then?

Tbh, there are plenty of clear quotes in there that would suggest Yaya has been mis-handled pretty badly by someone at the club.

Did Toure say at the end of one of his tv interviews last week that he might now go & try to win titles with another club. He may have been joking, but fairly sure I heard him say it. Whatever, it can't be about cash with such a new contract.

Seluk is always quoted as Yaya's agent, so if it isn't him, his actual agent does a good job of hiding.

LoveCity said:
Seluk is always quoted as Yaya's agent, so if it isn't him, his actual agent does a good job of hiding.

I assumed he changed agent.

Simon Mullock says Seluk is in fact his agent but tends to speak first and think later.

The last time this happened Yaya said that his agent says many things and not to take him seriously so I won't.

Seriously can anyone imagine Yaya bring disrespected? It's nonsense.

LoveCity said:
Simon Mullock says Seluk is in fact his agent but tends to speak first and think later.

He said similar things in May 2012 and March 2013 so it has a bit if déjà vu about it.

“I repeat, this is not about money. In fact, he would take less to return to Barcelona.”

He has either had his head turned by Barcelona or he thinks he deserves a pay rise.

Guillem Balague said Luis Enrique want a powerful midfielder to evolve Barcelona so it would not surprise me that they have tapped him up, plus didn't the Barcelona fans have a poll on past players that stated Yaya would be their number one signing if they could have him back??

I think he has had his head turned personally, he has earnt his money here and wants the Barcelona lifestyle back.

chesterbells said:
Ray78 said:
Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure Dimitri Seluk isn't Yaya's agent.

Well who is he then?

Tbh, there are plenty of clear quotes in there that would suggest Yaya has been mis-handled pretty badly by someone at the club.

Did Toure say at the end of one of his tv interviews last week that he might now go & try to win titles with another club. He may have been joking, but fairly sure I heard him say it. Whatever, it can't be about cash with such a new contract.
I'm not concerned, this Seluk has previous form for being a tit and agitating for more pay/transfer for Yaya etc. I reckon his 'agent' is trying it on now we have our transfer cap because he believes there is some leverage there now due to that. I can see City paying absolutely zero attention to it, he's still the best paid player at the club and almost definitely in the top 5 paid players in the PL

Look at the page from a URL posted a little earlier (re-posted here) <a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-confident-star-midfielder-1766548" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... er-1766548</a>.

He's only signed a new contract April last year until 2017 and I can't see the club increasing his wages or extending it for a 31 year old, even one as good as he is. His contract will take him up to 34 years old and I guess the club will review it in 2016 when he has a year left. I suspect any disrespect is related to the fact that Rooney is supposedly now on £300k/week and van Rapist on £240k+

If by some chance Barca did want him back I'd bet the club would quote £35m for a 31 year old - or Fabregas +£10m for a swap deal ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.