It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

sam-caddick said:
“I repeat, this is not about money. In fact, he would take less to return to Barcelona.”

He has either had his head turned by Barcelona or he thinks he deserves a pay rise.

Guillem Balague said Luis Enrique want a powerful midfielder to evolve Barcelona so it would not surprise me that they have tapped him up, plus didn't the Barcelona fans have a poll on past players that stated Yaya would be their number one signing if they could have him back??

I think he has had his head turned personally, he has earnt his money here and wants the Barcelona lifestyle back.

You mean his agent has. There's nothing there from Yaya that I can see.

sam-caddick said:
“I repeat, this is not about money. In fact, he would take less to return to Barcelona.”

He has either had his head turned by Barcelona or he thinks he deserves a pay rise.

Guillem Balague said Luis Enrique want a powerful midfielder to evolve Barcelona so it would not surprise me that they have tapped him up, plus didn't the Barcelona fans have a poll on past players that stated Yaya would be their number one signing if they could have him back??

I think he has had his head turned personally, he has earnt his money here and wants the Barcelona lifestyle back.

How long left on Yaya's contract?

TrueBlue1705 said:
sam-caddick said:

3yr

sam-caddick said:

Not like you to think the worst, you've turned my head..

BlueDejong said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
sam-caddick said:

3yr

In that case we're not selling - he's looked pretty happy to me I can't think why he would feel disrespected .... This isn't an old quote thats been dug up is it?

pudge & rodge said:
sam-caddick said:

Not like you to think the worst, you've turned my head..

Haha

I don't know mate, something tells me he wants Barca but at the same time when you read the quotes over and over it sounds like he wants a pay rise.

I love Yaya to bits but the money he is on now should stay as it is, no other club in world football would pay him what he is on now.

If it is true then it will cost Barcelona or other clubs that are interested quite a bit of money, I rate the player very highly, and would be very reluctant to let him go but I love the club more and no player should take the piss out of the club,

Ray78 said:
If it is true then it will cost Barcelona or other clubs that are interested quite a bit of money,

40m plus 200k + a week wages, it aint' happening.

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
If it is true then it will cost Barcelona or other clubs that are interested quite a bit of money,

40m plus 200k + a week wages, it aint' happening.

Yep and Barcelona have other areas that need close attention. Cue Vinny to Barcelona stories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.