It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

I am trying a bit of reverse psychology, everytime I think they are going sign nowt happens, I am now trying to suggest they won't sign hoping that they do. Flap & Flap :-)

Rammyblues said:
I don't think it is the money, I believe we have been hit with a triple whammy which I am not certain even Khaldoon was aware when he gave the interview.

What was the third whammy, for clarity?

1) Milner refusing to sign new contract
2) Yaya gate
3) Chelsea sticking their noses in cahoots with PSG.

Rammyblues said:
1) Milner refusing to sign new contract
2) Yaya gate
3) Chelsea sticking their noses in cahoots with PSG.

I would say Fabregas becoming available has possibly made them rethink. That said I think Khaldoun was thinking 4 new players when he said that and I expect Sagna and Fernando the go through as expected and a goalkeeper to be fairly painless. The centre back is the fly in the ointment and I don't think Milner or Yaya have much impact on that situation.

We just need to tweak the squad.sagna fernando will be great squad players.its just a centre half we need to go in heavy for,apart from that were in a good position going into next season,the whole squad has got a better harmony,pellars understands the league more,were in good shape IMO,keep the faith let the good times roll

BringBackSwales said:
Flap, flap, fucking flap

Not sure why there's so many on here who belittle those who want our team to get the best it can be. If you're happy watching us do fuck all in the transfer market while Chelsea sign world class stars that's up to you. Maybe you're satisfied with losing to Sunderland and Villa. I'd rather we got players like Fabregas and smashed the fuck out of everyone, winning the league with over 100 points.

Ambition is not flapping. If no other team had signed anyone fine, we have the best team, but not by much, and we won't have for long if we stand still, just like in summer 2012.

Jack Wills said:
BringBackSwales said:
Flap, flap, fucking flap

Not sure why there's so many on here who belittle those who want our team to get the best it can be. If you're happy watching us do fuck all in the transfer market while Chelsea sign world class stars that's up to you. Maybe you're satisfied with losing to Sunderland and Villa. I'd rather we got players like Fabregas and smashed the fuck out of everyone, winning the league with over 100 points.

Ambition is not flapping. If no other team had signed anyone fine, we have the best team, but not by much, and we won't have for long if we stand still, just like in summer 2012.
Who says the club is doing fuck all?

Just because there's not a new shiny player signing each and every day since the season finished?

Jack Wills said:
BringBackSwales said:
Flap, flap, fucking flap

with every post you make you become a bigger dafter c**t. Your accusation that the club is standing still and doing nothing is childish (but there is a good reason for that I suspect), and to be honest you haven't got a fucking scooby what Txikki, Khaldoon, Pellers etc are up to. Just because they aren't gobbing off in the press about it does not mean that it isn't happening.

Jack Wills is not a blue.

I'm sure the mods are monitoring.

FantasyIreland said:
Jack Wills is not a blue.

I'm sure the mods are monitoring.

What makes you say that? Of course I'm a blue, I just want to see some exciting signings and I'm fucked off with FFP and Chelsea. Think we missed a big opportunity to get Fabregas even if he wasn't a target initially, when good players become available we should try and get them if they'll improve the team. Having ambition doesn't mean I'm not a blue. And having a different opinion doesn't make someone a **** either. Too many on here think they gave a monopoly on opinions. It's a forum guys, you know where people can express opinions without having to resort to insults when some differ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.