It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

BillyShears said:
Jack Wills said:
karen7 said:
This
must be obvious when even i can spot it

You're wrong. I am a blue. Spoilt, impatient and arrogant maybe but still a blue. And not afraid to admit I'm jealous of how Chelsea and PSG do their transfer business.

Oh dear ...

The wum's are becoming less an less subtle. You may as well be wearing the full fucking kit from that famous night in Barcelona.

You heard anymore on cesc billy?

richards30 said:
BillyShears said:
Jack Wills said:
You're wrong. I am a blue. Spoilt, impatient and arrogant maybe but still a blue. And not afraid to admit I'm jealous of how Chelsea and PSG do their transfer business.

Oh dear ...

The wum's are becoming less an less subtle. You may as well be wearing the full fucking kit from that famous night in Barcelona.

Nope ... it seems the iron curtain around City extends to transfer business too which is excellent. Whilst United, Chelsea, even Arsenal parade every potential signing through the newspapers daily, we seem to be playing the opposite game and trying to play down our business.

I'm still not having that he either wants to go to Chelsea or that Mourinho and Chelsea really want him. I agree with what Tolmie said the other day that Chelsea are fucking with us knowing we retain an interest in the player. If the agent plays games it might well be that City just call his bluff and say "fine, we're not interested anymore". We're only going to do the deals we want if they make sense to us financially as well as from a footballing perspective.

Anyone who saw Khaldoon's interview should know not to worry though.

BillyShears said:
richards30 said:
BillyShears said:
Oh dear ...

Nope ... it seems the iron curtain around City extends to transfer business too which is excellent. Whilst United, Chelsea, even Arsenal parade every potential signing through the newspapers daily, we seem to be playing the opposite game and trying to play down our business.

I'm still not having that he either wants to go to Chelsea or that Mourinho and Chelsea really want him. I agree with what Tolmie said the other day that Chelsea are fucking with us knowing we retain an interest in the player. If the agent plays games it might well be that City just call his bluff and say "fine, we're not interested anymore". We're only going to do the deals we want if they make sense to us financially as well as from a footballing perspective.

But why would cesc's agent play games? After past history I just can't see why fabregas would want chelsea?

BillyShears said:
richards30 said:
BillyShears said:
Oh dear ...

I take great solace in our beloved chairman's assurance that our transfer business has long been done

George Hannah said:
I take great solace in our beloved chairman's assurance that our transfer business has long been done

Not quite done ... but it definitely felt good to hear him say "we know who will come in and we know who will go".

I guess the only wild card is the Toure situation.

richards30 said:
But why would cesc's agent play games? After past history I just can't see why fabregas would want chelsea?

This is Fabregas' last payday and Dein wants it to be as big as possible obviously. It's hard to start any kind of auction though if all the clubs in England know Barca want rid desperately and the player wants to desperately come back to England.

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles 16m
Marquinhos-Dani Alves transfer talks have hit problems over the weekend. PSG told Barca they want to break for a few days. #FCB #PSG #BRA

Another offer/player exchange between PSG and us?

Something has certainly happened to make PSG put the breaks on so quickly on a fast moving deal...

Surely Alves saying No to a move won't stop it, as PSG have said to Barca they will have to pay more for Marq if Alves doesn't move...

So something must be array and I think it could be discussions with another club who keep their transfer business very low profile...

Or maybe i'm reaching!!

Dani Alves to play on the right with Zab, Sagna to play on the left with Clichy. Kolorov sold to bring in the funds to help with Benatia deal, Fabregas signing to replace Milner and with Fernando in central defence and a back up keeper I could live with that this summer window.

Rammyblues said:
Dani Alves to play on the right with Zab, Sagna to play on the left with Clichy. Kolorov sold to bring in the funds to help with Benatia deal, Fabregas signing to replace Milner and with Fernando in central defence and a back up keeper I could live with that this summer window.
Why would we sell kolarov then put a rb in lb, that'd be weakening that position

So.........tomorrow then? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.