It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

karen7 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Jack Wills is not a blue.

I'm sure the mods are monitoring.

This
must be obvious when even i can spot it

You're wrong. I am a blue. Spoilt, impatient and arrogant maybe but still a blue. And not afraid to admit I'm jealous of how Chelsea and PSG do their transfer business.

Hopefully the silence is a good thing! Tixiki gonna be working harder than ever to try and get us the best players possible! Probably on the b list with a few mind but unfortunately we seem unwilling to do a psg and sign who we want! :-(

richards30 said:
Hopefully the silence is a good thing! Tixiki gonna be working harder than ever to try and get us the best players possible! Probably on the b list with a few mind but unfortunately we seem unwilling to do a psg and sign who we want! :-(

He's too busy buying players for New York and Melbourne to care about us anymore.

Georgian Maestro said:
richards30 said:

He's too busy buying players for New York and Melbourne to care about us anymore.

Dont think so fella and probably slightly unfair to say that. Tixiki will be on the go 24 hours a day at the minute but as khaldhoon has already said Manchester City is and always will be the number 1. I think everyone including myself had hoped for 3 or 4 announcements by now and khaldhoons interview raised hopes that we would be nearing completion of our business as targets were already identified and would be obtained.

I do wonder if tolmie or his source have finally been outed? Fernando and sagna early last week tolm? Have they finally worked you out mate? :-0
;-)

richards30 said:
I do wonder if tolmie or his source have finally been outed? Fernando and sagna early last week tolm? Have they finally worked you out mate? :-0
;-)

hes just making it up.. or did you believe it?

Jack Wills said:
karen7 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Jack Wills is not a blue.

I'm sure the mods are monitoring.

This
must be obvious when even i can spot it

You're wrong. I am a blue. Spoilt, impatient and arrogant maybe but still a blue. And not afraid to admit I'm jealous of how Chelsea and PSG do their transfer business.

Oh dear ...

The wum's are becoming less an less subtle. You may as well be wearing the full fucking kit from that famous night in Barcelona.

MeatHunterrr said:
richards30 said:
;-)

hes just making it up.. or did you believe it?

he most certainly has or had contacts without question mate. It seems tighter than ever for info nowadays but he's certainly not making stuff up. Over the years have spoken in pm's about things and a hell of a lot more has happened than not and he's mentioned it 2-3 weeks before anything has happened. I just wonder if the club throw a few red herrings out to flush the loose tongues out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.