It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

Feet up brew in hand waits for so it begins thread to jump 20 pages or so. :-)

richards30 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
The world will have gone mad if we get £20m for Rodwell & Micah, I'd be surprised to get 10.

£16m tops for me.
I'd be over the fuckin moon with 10,any more is great work !

It is likely to change our transfer plans now that Negredo out until Oct? Would Isco become a real option or do you guys(and ladies!) think we just go with what we've got upfront?

Thanks

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
It is likely to change our transfer plans now that Negredo out until Oct? Would Isco become a real option or do you guys(and ladies!) think we just go with what we've got upfront?

Thanks

Well seeing that rumblings of Isco were well... erm... rumbling before this injury then I don't see why not.

Why not Villa on a short-term loan and not registering him for the Champions League?

Villa would have been a pointless luxury previously, but a short-term loan would work with Negredo's injury + question marks about Kun's fitness.

It's just if we can free a spot for Villa in the PL squad (easier said than done...).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.