It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

LoveCity said:
Why not Villa on a short-term loan and not registering him for the Champions League?

Villa would have been a pointless luxury previously, but a short-term loan would work with Negredo's injury + question marks about Kun's fitness.

It's just if we can free a spot for Villa in the PL squad (easier said than done...).

I'm in.

Davs 19 said:
LoveCity said:
Why not Villa on a short-term loan and not registering him for the Champions League?

Villa would have been a pointless luxury previously, but a short-term loan would work with Negredo's injury + question marks about Kun's fitness.

It's just if we can free a spot for Villa in the PL squad (easier said than done...).

I'm in.

I was talking to a burn lye fan today who said he thought it crazy we were paying Sagna 120k a week when zab is so good, said we should have bought trippier and given him 10 games a season instead and he would have been home grow and on 25k.

worsleyweb said:
Davs 19 said:
LoveCity said:

I'm in.

I was talking to a burn lye fan today who said he thought it crazy we were paying Sagna 120k a week when zab is so good, said we should have bought trippier and given him 10 games a season instead and he would have been home grow and on 25k.

I reckon Sagna's signng on fee is included in his wages.

Davs 19 said:
LoveCity said:

I'm in.

I'm in as well. One problem might be that we've promised him on loan to Melbourne City before he goes to New York.
Melbourne's season starts early October. Maybe we could have him until the end of September?

Not a good idea signing David Villa for a couple of months. We have decent cover for Negredo and it would not look good on our part if Villa gets injured whilst playing for us.

Ray78 said:
Not a good idea signing David Villa for a couple of months. We have decent cover for Negredo and it would not look good on our part if Villa gets injured whilst playing for us.

i agree we will play one up top so perm one from dzeko aguero and jovetic .... first two months wed be fine whys everbody flappin does my head in.in a way its good news because nagredo will stay .

yeah whatever !! said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
It is likely to change our transfer plans now that Negredo out until Oct? Would Isco become a real option or do you guys(and ladies!) think we just go with what we've got upfront?

Thanks

Well seeing that rumblings of Isco were well... erm... rumbling before this injury then I don't see why not.
... except that Negredo was rumoured to be the makeweight in any Isco deal, and Madrid press suggest that Real's interest will have cooled for now with his injury

IMO flogging the so called deadwood could take us the rest of this transfer window and I am becoming more convinced by the day once Mangala signs that is it. If there are any links or rumours can't see them being done this window but maybe the groundwork will be laid for either the winter window or next summers. Think it will be quiet on here after 4th August when Mangala returns from his holibobs. After all, the signings of the Porto duo, that groundwork seems to have been done last winter.

Rammyblues said:
IMO flogging the so called deadwood could take us the rest of this transfer window and I am becoming more convinced by the day once Mangala signs that is it. If there are any links or rumours can't see them being done this window but maybe the groundwork will be laid for either the winter window or next summers. Think it will be quiet on here after 4th August when Mangala returns from his holibobs. After all, the signings of the Porto duo, that groundwork seems to have been done last winter.
nil desperandum rb, a quadruple unveiling would lift our spirits though
Eli / Isco / Di Maria / Pogba all on a plinth with Paddy pulling the drapery (the last three on loan obviously)

George Hannah said:
Rammyblues said:
nil desperandum rb, a quadruple unveiling would lift our spirits though
Eli / Isco / Di Maria / Pogba all on a plinth with Paddy pulling the drapery (the last three on loan obviously)

Did you forget Barkley, Messi and Reus?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.