It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

sam-caddick said:
£50m for Luiz, madness.

FFP???? 49m spending cap??

Chelsea did their FFP homework (or just got lucky), they're making loads of money on players they deem expendable like Mata, Luiz and probably Lukaku (don't know why they don't keep him) soon.

Our problem (well, only a problem if we want to spend more) is we don't really have players we deem expendable who can command such big transfer fees... Micah, Rodwell, Sinclair and Guidetti would be lucky to sell for £20m combined.

Chelsea should use the money on two strikers (Costa and ?) and another quality central midfielder (Kroos would be great for them next to Matic), and they'll have a fearsome team.

sam-caddick said:
NEIL ASHTON Excluive:

David Luiz on the brink of sensational switch to PSG with Chelsea star set to become world's most expensive defender in mega deal close to £50million

* The Chelsea star is set to join Paris St Germain in the next 48 hours
* Exact terms are still to be settled between the two clubs
* Luiz would become the world's most expensive defender in a deal close to £50m
* Sources in Paris say PSG had to move quick to beat Barcelona and Bayern Munich
* Diego Costa is top of Chelsea's wish-list for next season

Read more: [url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z32UVbizbN[/url]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

£50m for Luiz, madness.

He's a fucking liability, I'm not sure what his position is.

andyhinch said:
sam-caddick said:
NEIL ASHTON Excluive:

David Luiz on the brink of sensational switch to PSG with Chelsea star set to become world's most expensive defender in mega deal close to £50million

* The Chelsea star is set to join Paris St Germain in the next 48 hours
* Exact terms are still to be settled between the two clubs
* Luiz would become the world's most expensive defender in a deal close to £50m
* Sources in Paris say PSG had to move quick to beat Barcelona and Bayern Munich
* Diego Costa is top of Chelsea's wish-list for next season

Read more: [url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z32UVbizbN[/url]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

£50m for Luiz, madness.

Yet awesome for Brazil.

If Chelsea sell him then they have to buy a central defender. Cahill is very good, but Terry wont play many games surely

Marvin said:
andyhinch said:
sam-caddick said:
NEIL ASHTON Excluive:

£50m for Luiz, madness.

Yet awesome for Brazil.

If Chelsea sell him then they have to buy a central defender. Cahill is very good, but Terry wont play many games surely

Expect the cunts to go for Mangala, he's holding out for them in my opinion.

Thought they have already bought a CB cant remember his name though cheaper version of Mangala bought supposedly just as good!!

LoveCity said:
sam-caddick said:
£50m for Luiz, madness.

Chelsea did their FFP homework (or just got lucky), they're making loads of money on players they deem expendable like Mata, Luiz and probably Lukaku (don't know why they don't keep him) soon.

Our problem (well, only a problem if we want to spend more) is we don't really have players we deem expendable who can command such big transfer fees... Micah, Rodwell, Sinclair and Guidetti would be lucky to sell for £20m combined.

Chelsea should use the money on two strikers (Costa and ?) and another quality central midfielder (Kroos would be great for them next to Matic), and they'll have a fearsome team.

I would be happy to get £20m for them four added to £50m we can spend to adhere to FFP will bring in
CB
DM
AM

if we spend wisely.

Sagna on a free will cover Micah and Rodwell leaving will free up more time for our medical team to ensure Serg, Vinny and Merlin stay injury free/recover quicker.

Yaya is the one we need to stay because if he goes can't see ready made replacement.

LoveCity said:
sam-caddick said:
£50m for Luiz, madness.

Don't rule out Drogba returning

So Pants Barry and Lescott all released. Three out, now holds breath (figuratively) for the three in!!!!!!!

flb said:
Marvin said:
andyhinch said:
Yet awesome for Brazil.

What about Kurt Zouma?

chrisoasis said:
flb said:
Marvin said:
Yet awesome for Brazil.

What about Kurt Zouma?

I think Jose has the potential future French national team partnership in mind with Zouma and Mangala.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.