Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rashford's penalty technique is just a mish mash of styles from different penalty takers, all cut and pasted into one.

He starts by running away from the ball sideways [copied from Salah] then as he approaches the ball, he does a gallop like he's running on the spot in slo-motion [copied from Pogba] then just before he strikes the ball, he waits for the GK to make his move and then finally changes his direction [copied from Rat Penandes]

He's pandered by his RAG coaches, fellated by the BBC sports dept and going backwards in his development.

Best pen by a country mile was slabhead, just fucking run up and twat it.

With Penandez in pole position for taking them at the swamp for the last 12-18 months, how much practise would St Marcus have had?
Yes. Fair point. I thought Rashford took a few pens or learnt from Pernanadez. I must be mistaken. But I am just an idle onlooker. Hopefully Southgate did not make the same amateurish mistake. I am too busy with my daytime job. Hope Southgate had more time on his full time job than me.

Rashford's penalty technique is just a mish mash of styles from different penalty takers, all cut and pasted into one.

He starts by running away from the ball sideways [copied from Salah] then as he approaches the ball, he does a gallop like he's running on the spot in slo-motion [copied from Pogba] then just before he strikes the ball, he waits for the GK to make his move and then finally changes his direction [copied from Rat Penandes]

He's pandered by his RAG coaches, fellated by the BBC sports dept and going backwards in his development.

Lol. Sir Gash didn't have a fucking scooby taking that. Complete overthought and needlessly complicated

If you can't hit the range when you're sidefooting it and have already sent the keeper the wrong way then just stop. Technique has completely failed at that point

Must be so great to be as knowledgable as you are and see things no-one else does.
Did you see at 95 minutes? 1 minute before the end of normal time. Did you see him blast an idiotic long ball straight to the Italian keeper, so for the last minute of normal time we were defending.
Did you see that? Because it was on TV, in the game, the game we both watched.
The lad is dangerous to the team. Having a keeper that brings pressure, builds pressure on the other players.
Maybe you should look with open eyes next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.