Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many lifted a trophy?

Getting to a final and stinking the entire experience out for all involved is worse that being dumped at the group stage.
Have some backbone ffs!!!
Is it fuck I fully enjoyed the weekend in Porto, losing in a finals a heartbreaker, but going out in group stage nah.

Did you see at 95 minutes? 1 minute before the end of normal time. Did you see him blast an idiotic long ball straight to the Italian keeper, so for the last minute of normal time we were defending.
Did you see that? Because it was on TV, in the game, the game we both watched.
The lad is dangerous to the team. Having a keeper that brings pressure, builds pressure on the other players.
Maybe you should look with open eyes next time.
That was more to do with the way the team was playing than anything else.You have a distorted view from having watched City where 95 % of time we are much better than the opposition and can play through them every time. International football is different.

What a stupid question! I'd support Spain even without a single City player/manager VS a side littered with City players and manage by Pep.
Your earlier comment implied your mixed loyalties in this game was due to the city interest on either side. Spain didn’t feature.

Mancini, great manager though he was, is no longer anything to do with City. So logic suggests from a City point of view you’d support the team with several current City players - in this game which is nothing to do with Spain.

Southgate is rubbish and has been since day 1 a yes man pure and simple, why wait so long to make substitutions that bit him on the arse

Is it fuck I fully enjoyed the weekend in Porto, losing in a finals a heartbreaker, but going out in group stage nah.
If you think England played their best game, and could not do anymore, then I salute your opinion.
If you think that they didn't then don't come on here telling me that I should be thankful just to be in the experience of the fecking game!!!

Foden was picked to play in the same way Sancho, Saka, Grealish and Mount were. None were guaranteed a place, all were given various roles in different games and all did very well in their respective matches. Southgate did well with a fairly decent squad .

Haha quality okay

Best result for you in our amazing run to final?

That was more to do with the way the team was playing than anything else.You have a distorted view from having watched City where 95 % of time we are much better than the opposition and can play through them every time. International football is different.
They way the team play is built on the solidity of the keeper.
All tournament he has been blasting the ball because he has no composure.
A player without composure makes others around him nervous because they have to think for him.
Maybe I am spoilt watching City. But don't blame City, or me, for expecting what can be achieved from a keeper and a decent manager!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.