Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A) I'm talking about the whole tournament
B) He wasn't picking him tonight anyhow
C) you will have to do better than that
Foden was picked to play in the same way Sancho, Saka, Grealish and Mount were. None were guaranteed a place, all were given various roles in different games and all did very well in their respective matches. Southgate did well with a fairly decent squad .

I am happy no City player took a pen and missed. They would have been media targets. Especially if it comes to sudden death and Sterling misses the one deciding it.

United and Arsenal has to explain now on their part. :))
I'm not Stones and Sterling should have took the bull by it's horns stepped up and buried it just like slabhead from Stretford. The same goes for Grealish and the scouse messiah Henderson.
Shithouses the lot of them in my eyes.

Rashford's penalty technique is just a mish mash of styles from different penalty takers, all cut and pasted into one.

He starts by running away from the ball sideways [copied from Salah] then as he approaches the ball, he does a gallop like he's running on the spot in slo-motion [copied from Pogba] then just before he strikes the ball, he waits for the GK to make his move and then finally changes his direction [copied from Rat Penandes]

He's pandered by his RAG coaches, fellated by the BBC sports dept and going backwards in his development.
I think you are correct. I believed the myth that united are great at pens, and I think Southgate did too. But just all down to Pernandez. And the rest of united players are confused

Lol. Sir Gash didn't have a fucking scooby taking that. Complete overthought and needlessly complicated

If you can't hit the range when you're sidefooting it and have already sent the keeper the wrong way then just stop. Technique has completely failed at that point
should have strapped a bag of spuds to his back for his run up

I'm not Stones and Sterling should have took the bull by it's horns stepped up and buried it just like slabhead from Stretford. The same goes for Grealish and the scouse messiah Henderson.
Shithouses the lot of them in my eyes.
Southgate could have decided who takes pens and told them to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.