Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently Southgate had them practicing penalties him and his coaching staff were all there with clipboards making notes who were the best penalty takers and that’s what he went of and why when it came to penalties he said your taking one your taking one! Sorry yep practice pens but when it comes to pens after 120mins look the players in the eye and ask who wants to take a penalty! All the top managers know you can now recreate a pressurised penalty shoot out!

Total Mancini masterclass last night - well done Roberto and Italy. Acted throughout the game when changes needed making. Totally deserved it.

I hate Pickford's kicking game - spoilt by Ederson, I guess - but he was brilliant to save those two penalties, shame his team mates let him and England down.

BBC ITV and sky full of sympathy and hard luck stories for England this morning, however not a single one have questioned Southgates questionable tactics after going one up and his decision to pick the penalty takers.

Italy were rattled for the first half an hour and we should of gone for the kill but we went the other way and became far too defensive and conservative
Can't get my head around their mass support for Mr Anti-Football. Reminds me of the Emperor's New Clothes. Needs a little boy to suddenly say "But mum, Mr Southgate's not a good manager."

Thought Rice was brilliant until Southgate for some reason hooked him. Needed someone on who could get us up the pitch when we were under pressure before they scored, Grealish or Sancho would have been a good choice even fucking Saint Fishfingers. Southgate lost the game by not wanting to lose, strange but fuck it, least it was more exciting than normal

Worst thing we could have done last night was scoring after 2 minutes (apart from getting a player sent off or conceding). You just knew Waistcoat would try and defend a 1-0 for 88 minutes.

Not a f*cking clue what he was thinking for the penalties, if at all.

Turned the BBC over to Bargain Hunt when they (the beeb) were going on about how it had "brought the country together".
Over 75 minutes devoted to a lost football match on BBC Breakfast including many scenes of total disregard of Covid rules by thousands of people.
Then a change, an item about relaxation of the rules next week. The powers that be are hoping people will voluntarily stick to the old rules.
Some hope of that judging by last night.
I went over to The Restorers on Quest.

Southgate failed again.
Well being generous they achieved the bare minimum this time.
He’ll be hoping for an easy draw again next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.