Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Several posts display the famous arrogance of the English football "fan" who think England has a right to win.

Guess what...

Southgate has built an excellent national team which has gone further than the previous ones in the last five decades.

Italy were the better team and deserved to win.

It's only a game.

JJ
I don’t think England has a right to win anything.

Several posts display the famous arrogance of the English football "fan" who think England has a right to win.

Guess what...

Southgate has built an excellent national team which has gone further than the previous ones in the last five decades.

Italy were the better team and deserved to win.

It's only a game.

JJ

" an excellent nation team"

Are you sure ?

I am not a big England fan but this team isnt excellent in my view. England have some excellent players yes , but as a team no lol

The big thing for me is we literally won't get a better chance to win a major final, a reasonable draw with every game bar one at Wembley. We were even leading in the shoot out ffs.

Whilst so many things change, others seem to stay the same.
Aye, a right bloody sickener it was for sure, but then again what penalty
shootout hasn't been? I'm not having it that during training, 3 players each miss on the trot, it's got to be extremely rare, sadly though, not when it comes to the real thing.

Yeah, Got us to a wc semi and euros final, achieved more than any other manager we've had.... Not the right manager.
Spursy or what

Do you still think Southgate has us playing ‘the city way’?

I told you 4 weeks ago if he comes up against Mancini he’d have him on toast…

Give it up. Southgate isn’t good enough.

For someone who doesn’t bother about England and international football in general I don’t half feel pissed off this morning. One consolation is there’s 50million others feeling the same way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.