Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so so glad its all over and its coming home shit will stop

it was never coming home with the setup southgate uses. the media hyped up england and him to the hills
but big question must be asked about FODEN PFA young player of the year. grealish. sancho. belingham.

forget blame and misses ? southgate should be man enough to step down because its to big a job for him
kevin keegan knew it was to big a job for his knowledge. southgate would not get a top job in the premier league

Last edited:
Rashford's penalty goes in, we win the tournament.

Instead he does that breathtakingly arrogant stuttering run up and doesn't even hit the target.

Huge pressure then on Sancho and unbelievable amount of pressure on the poor kid Saka.

I think Rashford should be commended for his work off the pitch, he's an absolute inspiration, but there's no doubt in my mind he cost us that tournament. He (and Sancho) literally had one job. To put the ball in the net from 12 yards. And he didn't even get it on target. No excuse.

If sterling missed we’d moan the media was battering him. Rashford misses and you want him hung. Horrible our fans some times. Treat others how you wish to be treated. Shite pen, but I want nobody battered in the media. Only Southgate. He forced players to take pens who may not have wanted to.
I'm not sure it was that shite a pen to be honest. 6 inches the other way and it becomes a great pen. There were far worse penalties than that last night - on both sides.

He has just been asked(finally) if we will be more adventurous in the future, he waffled on about mings, maguire, shaw and Phillips. He also said as a team we are short in certain areas and some players maybe weren’t ready yet.

I wonder what he has seen watching city Dortmund and villa recently.

I'm not a big England fan, I'm not that patriotic and I don't usualy find it a very exciting experience watching them. Although in the end it could have gone either way the right (best) team won. Setup from the begining to defend with no creativity and insufficient technical ability in the team, at no point in the match did England look the better team. In fact for me that's always been the problem with England, we either don't produce enough skilfull players or if we do, they're never given enough of a chance, instead England defends well and tries to rely on 1 or 2 individuals whose face fits and have a couple of tricks to try and get them through, this time it was Sterling without whom England wouldn't have even made it out of the group, but if he has an off day or he simply gets marked out of the game there is no one else, and that's what happened here. The only mystery for me is how Italy weren't able to win it in the 90, but thanks to Southgate trying and failing to be clever with his subs the Rags buggered up the pens. I'm genuinely pleased for Italy, they've had an even worse time of it than we've had through covid and the whole country deserves this.
Did you only turn the TV on after half an hour?

If sterling missed we’d moan the media was battering him. Rashford misses and you want him hung. Horrible our fans some times. Treat others how you wish to be treated. Shite pen, but I want nobody battered in the media. Only Southgate. He forced players to take pens who may not have wanted to.
I couldn't care less about other players . I want all City players to do well no matter who they play for but as night follows day they get shite while others will get away scotch free. So please excuse me if I dont show to be as patriotic as you Sir blue. We get shit thrown at us 24/7 from the media rags dippers etc so I aint going to suddenly feel for them when they fuck up.

I couldn't care less about other players . I want all City players to do well no matter who they play for but as night follows day they get shite while others will get away scotch free. So please excuse me if I dont show to be as patriotic as you Sir blue. We get shit thrown at us 24/7 from the media rags dippers etc so I aint going to suddenly feel for them when they fuck up.
Not saying feel for them, just don’t scream for something to happen which had it of been a city player we’d cry they got abuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.