Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off the top of my head Graham Potter would have used our more technical players and played much better football.
And that's the reason he wouldn't get picked. Apart from us and Liverpool for the past 4-5 years, and now Chelsea under that German and Leeds under Bilesa, all the teams in the PL have been conditioned to sit back and counter-attack and that's what most of supporters in this country are used football to be about - Southgate falls firmly under that category and Potter is an anomaly. And realistically if we somehow nicked that game last night on penalties, nobody would even mention how fucked up that game management was last night.

Not saying feel for them, just don’t scream for something to happen which had it of been a city player we’d cry they got abuse.
But that's where its different, our players get shit even if they aren't involved. Raz gets vilified for getting a pen , a pen which he rode the first challenge then gets knocked off balance. Rashford is getting an easy ride. If his penalty was 5 inches the other way it would have been a great penalty I've just read, Bollocks the twat had sent the keeper the other way and missed an open net. He had one job to do and fucked it up. Sanchos a show pony as well. I only feel gutted for Saka.

Should I search out the same reply you'll have posted for Grealish?

I'm sure you will have mentioned how much of a coward he is for not stepping up to take one, also?

Sterling is shit at pens, that has been proven, the bravest thing is to say I'm shit at them lads.

Saying all of that there has been more missed than scored in this tournament has there not?
P402 - Him and Shaw received an equal mention.Although Grealish has now come out and put the record straight.

As for Sterling.....he was one of two forwards that started the game,his job was to put the ball in the net.....he should have been 2nd up.If penalties are another weakness in his game,then he should be practising them until he improves,no excuse.

But that's where its different, our players get shit even if they aren't involved. Raz gets vilified for getting a pen , a pen which he rode the first challenge then gets knocked off balance. Rashford is getting an easy ride. If his penalty was 5 inches the other way it would have been a great penalty I've just read, Bollocks the twat had sent the keeper the other way and missed an open net. He had one job to do and fucked it up. Sanchos a show pony as well. I only feel gutted for Saka.
So clearly you just hate all things United and can’t look at anything with balance. God bless x

so so glad its all over and its coming home shit will stop

it was never coming home with the setup southgate uses. the media hyped up england and him to the hills
but big question must be asked about FODEN PFA young player of the year. grealish. sancho. belingham.

forget blame and misses ? southgate should be man enough to step down because its to big a job for him
kevin keegan knew it was to big a job for his knowledge. southgate would not get a top job in the premier league
He'll be the manager for the next world cup(providing we get there!!).

However he's got 18 months to sort his tactics out as he can't keep playing that cautious and defensive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.