Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P402 - Him and Shaw received an equal mention.Although Grealish has now come out and put the record straight.

As for Sterling.....he was one of two forwards that started the game,his job was to put the ball in the net.....he should have been 2nd up.If penalties are another weakness in his game,then he should be practising them until he improves,no excuse.
Well a mention is about right, hardly called them cowards for not taking one tbh

What record has he put straight then?

I am at work and refuse to have the radio on tbh

He has just been asked(finally) if we will be more adventurous in the future, he waffled on about mings, maguire, shaw and Phillips. He also said as a team we are short in certain areas and some players maybe weren’t ready yet.

I wonder what he has seen watching city Dortmund and villa recently.

you know southgate will use the to young not ready yet card ? but the truth is foden sancho bellingham have played big parts in the champions league last season ? saka played in europa league and poor arsenal team is he to young and not ready yet

Teams he's beaten in competitive games...

Malta
Scotland
Lithuania
Slovakia
Tunisia
Panama
Sweden
Croatia
Czech Republic
Bulgaria
Montenegro
Kosovo
Iceland
Wales
Belgium
San Marino
Albania
Poland
Germany
Ukraine
Denmark

Outstanding!
I mean let's be honest, we can all do that. Here's Mancini's list:

Saudi Arabia
USA
Finland x 2
Liechtenstein x 2
Greece x 2
Bosnia x 3
Armenia x 2
Netherlands
Poland
Northern Ireland
Bulgaria
Lithuania
San Marino
Turkey
Czech Republic
Switzerland
Wales
Austria
Belgium
Spain
England

I feel like people have never watched international football before. Most of the teams anyone beats are going to be shit. But obviously Mancini only won against the worst manager in history on penalties, so he can't be all that either.

So clearly you just hate all things United and can’t look at anything with balance. God bless x
Fucking 2 true, I couldn't care less about England as well. I only want our players to not get injured and have a good tournament. I dont cheer on any international team only my domestic team. .

And that's the reason he wouldn't get picked. Apart from us and Liverpool for the past 4-5 years, and now Chelsea under that German and Leeds under Bilesa, all the teams in the PL have been conditioned to sit back and counter-attack and that's what most of supporters in this country are used football to be about - Southgate falls firmly under that category and Potter is an anomaly. And realistically if we somehow nicked that game last night on penalties, nobody would even mention how fucked up that game management was last night.

People have been unhappy with the football from the beginning, said it would catch up with us and it did. Like last time.

If people want to continue with getting through groups, failing to the first decent team we meet and playing shite football while we do it that’s up to them. A lot of England fans aren’t that interested in the actual football tbh.

Put a song on, a beer in the hand and they can be seen to be getting involved in something. Most of them would go to an opening of an envelope if they could put it on WhatsApp.

Some choose not to believe the hype.

I don't disagree. Sometimes managers trust the players out on the pitch to turn it round though, and given that the starting eleven had done so well in the first half I don't think it was unreasonable to think they could assume control of the match again at some point before Italy scored. And for all their pressure up to their goal, they weren't exactly peppering Pickford from all angles.
The point was that Mancini adjusted his tactics at half time. We did nothing to counter Italy's revised tactics that were clearly working. I'm not saying a change would have worked but FFS he should have tried something. To be fair, Pep is regularly guilty of the same thing so he's in good company (CL final a good example).

Well a mention is about right, hardly called them cowards for not taking one tbh

What record has he put straight then?

I am at work and refuse to have the radio on tbh

Grealish has said he wanted to take a penalty.

I have never called Sterling a coward,i said he wasn't brave enough......it shouldn't even have been a discussion,it was his job.

I mean let's be honest, we can all do that. Here's Mancini's list:

Saudi Arabia
USA
Finland x 2
Liechtenstein x 2
Greece x 2
Bosnia x 3
Armenia x 2
Netherlands
Poland
Northern Ireland
Bulgaria
Lithuania
San Marino
Turkey
Czech Republic
Switzerland
Wales
Austria
Belgium
Spain
England

I feel like people have never watched international football before. Most of the teams anyone beats are going to be shit. But obviously Mancini only won against the worst manager in history on penalties, so he can't be all that either.
You can only play what’s in front of you. The pattern with Southgate is when playing a good team England don’t win. Top manager

He has just been asked(finally) if we will be more adventurous in the future, he waffled on about mings, maguire, shaw and Phillips. He also said as a team we are short in certain areas and some players maybe weren’t ready yet.

I wonder what he has seen watching city Dortmund and villa recently.
So who is he alluding to when he says some players were not ready
Ffs Southgate your the one who ain't ready .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.