Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spain battered them
They sacrificed an attacker for possession football and certainly won that contest but battered??? 4 shots each on target and Italy had to learn to play without Spinnzola who has been integral to their style of play.

This contest will be won before a ball is kicked in the minds and hearts of Mancini and Sothgate, both teams have strong points and relative weaknesses which any half decent manager could prepare for.

Big question is which of them has the bollocks and belief in their team to win the midfield battle which will determine the winners. I suspect Southgate will try and avoid a midfield battle and go for the flanks as often as possible.

Kudos to England - having been given a red carpet ride to the finals - only needing to beat Germany as the sole very good side along the way - England have in fact prevailed.

In the finals - I think that Italy will win - Italy have been the best side in the Euros.

But it's a one-off - either side may prevail due to luck.
Italy were the best side in the Group Stage, but they’ve had two average performances in the knock-out stages.

Italy had to learn to play without Spinnzola who has been integral to their style of play.
I think this is the area where England can capitalise now Emerson is there.

Southgate has tried different players on the right, but i think he should move Sterling to the right and put Foden on the left and let their pace cause Italy problems.

Let the forsr dissapointment of the final sink in

66 win os well remembered for Kenneth Wolstenholme's fantastic commentary

This time you will have a possible England.won remembered through the words of materface and dixon or mowbry and jenas.

ITV - Crimson and Ally McCoist on co-coms is a must

BBC are fucked as all their commentaters are shite
I listened to a short interview with Clive Tyldesely. Basically,was saying he spent many hours studying before each game and how much, he thought, his information enhanced the viewers enjoyment.
I just hope he got back to his village before they discovered the idiot was missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.