Italy v England | Thurs 23rd March 2023, 19:45

Holding the ball up? After Saka gave away the ball many times all match?

And are you saying Phil is less adept at pressing than Saka?

Are you having laugh?

Genuine question.

I’m guessing the outrage over that sub is he plays for City ?
Southgate did what he thought best to see out the game, by taking off an attacking player for defensive … and yes doing the same thing again with Saka 5 minutes later.
Killing more time.
It was game management and that’s why we managed to hold out with 10 men

Thought it was the best weve looked going forward in years (first hour)
First half it was. We were passing rings round them and everything was based on progressive possession. If we kept going wed have bagged 4. But waistcoat wanker goes all Roy Hodgson on us everytime.

Stones was class
Rice had a great game as always for me
Kane though I have to give most credit, his hold up play and amount of challenges he won for us was exceptional

Also a mention to Phillips, considering he’s had barely any game time he to cover alot of ground tonight. Done well
Agreed

I've seen some bad games under Southgate but that's a new low. Slabhead caused all that chaos in the second half and it's down to Southgate. If I were a city player I wouldn't go near the England squad...

Christ

Our first win away against Italy since 1961 and that’s your take

Heaven forbid if you were Italian on a forum right now - you’d be absolutely livid with that first half display and how Italy couldn’t even get a shot away against a side with 10 men

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.