Itchy and scratchy

Christ! Deep heat?? Lol
I actually did try little bit of vicks one night as my wife heard/seen it could help. It did at the time but I know I did still scratch during the night
Have you pissed any gypsies off? The curse of the eternally itching arsehole is indeed a powerful hex.

Well, I sometimes wonder could it be spicy food (chili) that makes it worse
This is sometimes worse that others but haven’t been clear since the late summer

Every now and then my lad gets a red rash on his abdomen and it spreads to his hands and feet. The itching drives him crazy to the extent he can't sleep

We're pretty sure we've narrowed it down to our local Chinese as it seems to happen the day after we have a take-away (but not ever time)

We've been told he might be allergic to monosodium glutamate which is an additive used in Chinese food. Apparently restaurants adjust the amount they put in depending on how fresh the ingredients they use are, which may explain why it doesn't happen every time

Interesting. This is specifically just an itchy bottom (area) and pretty much the folds in legs around the sack! Really pissing me off and wouldn’t surprise if it was linked to food

Typical male.. yes I prob should have been to a docs a while ago...
since the summer.. I thought initially I had one hot curry too many on the holidays.. but I am itchy around the private’s and bottom at night (have been a bit of a night time butt scratcher for years, but aren’t all men?)
Anyway I’ve tried all chemist creams,lotions, exema etc, sudocrem, tea tree oil. But I’m at my wits end! Gets itchy at night, a slight burning feel like I must scratch tiny spots but it ends up with red, slightly broken scratch marks all around by not including the private’s.
has anyone had this and any ideas on how to clear it? It’s not like i don’t shower daily. Never had any health problems either. not looking for jokes, just wonder if anyone here has any advice.. been through it
Fucibet cream prescription only

Interesting. This is specifically just an itchy bottom (area) and pretty much the folds in legs around the sack! Really pissing me off and wouldn’t surprise if it was linked to food
One thing you could try is chilling some toy cars, fruit, or even small hp sauce bottles in the fridge then gently pushing them up your arse to see if this calms the itching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.