ITK Roque Santa Cruz

Not too happy about this if true...

Now he might be an injury prone one season wonder who's better than what we've already got, however...

Why don't we set our sights high and then if all else fails, go for the likes of RSC?

Bad move.

spursmad321 said:
coops said:
hope he comes in after tevez i gotta bet on him to be next!

Unfortunately Tevez won't be announced until 1st July, RSC is definately done, but I'm not sure when he will be annouced.
spursmad, do you know this for sure that he is definately signing for city? and why the 1st july mate?
thanks for the info by the way !

Interesting. I'll take it with a pinch of salt as I do all ITK rumours but it sounds good to me.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
RSC is overvalued, injury plagued and had one good season in the last ten...not the sort of player we need or City should aspire to have.

Exactly my school of thought.

You aim high...

(If) You fail...

Then you settle for second best.

Bad move.

i think some people need to realise we are building a squad as well. Santa Cruz will not be the main striker next season IMO.

masterwig said:
Maybe we did aim higher (Eto'o) and are settling for second best.

Well according to another thread his agent has been quoted as saying no offer has been received for his player's services.

So we've targeted every possible move for a quality target man, given up in the space of one week and signed the very much second best RSC after learning that there's no hope?

Yeah right...

As far as I can see (with all this info being true of course) there's almost 3 months of transfer window left, and we've settled for the crocked, injury prone, one season wonder that is RSC in the first week of that window.

As I said, bad move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.