It's anti City Day!

OMG. WTF. They're all against us!!!
When the pain settles and you rest your head, of you not have anything else to worry about?
I literally cannot imagine being that arsed about anything someone said negative about anything of mine other than my kids. Anything else is laughable.

I don't recall Fergie getting slaughtered for losing an 8 point lead and the title last season.

Imagine if Mancini had done that, he would have got crucified by the press.

The trusted Hacks are already queuing to kiss Fergie's..........(fill in as appropriate) when United win the title.

jrb said:
I don't recall Fergie getting slaughtered for losing an 8 point lead and the title last season.

The trusted Hacks are already queuing to kiss Fergie's..........(fill in as appropriate) when United win the title.
Omg cat!
Just fucking chill out.
Never before have I witnessed an outpour of wet lettuce like this today. Boo fucking hoo.
Who cares! Who cares what someone we don't know writes about city?
Does it affect how you feel about the club?
Does it affect how a reading fan sees the club? Who cares?!
I tell you what. A serious post now with this agenda bollocks. I wish that all I had to wake up to each day was how other fans and journo's perceived city. I would have the easiest life in the world if that was all I had to be sour about.

Pigeonho said:
When the pain settles and you rest your head, of you not have anything else to worry about?
I literally cannot imagine being that arsed about anything someone said negative about anything of mine other than my kids. Anything else is laughable.

Change the record

Berkovic_blue said:
Pigeonho said:

Change the record
The irony is unbearable!

Pigeonho said:

I don't think anyone is saying it is the be all and end all but I do believe they have very selective memories when writing about us compared to some other clubs. Sometimes we don't help ourselves with the press but it says something when everyone could predict the onslaught of negative stories the day before the derby. They may not all be against us but it is a small minority who are for us imo.

Pigeonho said:
jrb said:

Omg cat!
Just fucking chill out.
Never before have I witnessed an outpour of wet lettuce like this today. Boo fucking hoo.
I tell you what. A serious post now with this agenda bollocks. I wish that all I had to wake up to each day was how other fans and journo's perceived city. I would have the easiest life in the world if that was all I had to be sour about.
god you`re boring, if you dont care , don`t post.
We all have other problems as well, its not the most important thing in our lives but it is a FOOTBALL FORUM to talk about City , ffs stick your head back in the sand will you.

chesterbells said:
Sky Blue said:
mat said:
Talkshite doing it now.

Tueart and Albiston taking chunks out of us.

Tueart sounds quite bitter...

I thought that too. He's also a master of stating the obvious

I nearly posted that on my first post. Glad i wasn't the only one who noticed.

I still think there's an underlying racial tone about the reporting. I will cite the difference in reporting on Team Beckham this week. The French press were unanimous that he played poorly for PSG whilst the British media started a campaign to get him back in England squad.

jrb said:

The fcukers will be trying to hail it as the greatest title win ever and is up there with the cnuts treble in 99,and that last season's GREATEST EVER title win will be brushed aside as if it had never happened,would love nothing better than to round all these cnuts up and have them shot fcuk them....

ballinio said:
Pigeonho said:
jrb said:

Omg cat!
Just fucking chill out.
god you`re boring, if you dont care , don`t post.
We all have other problems as well, its not the most important thing in our lives but it is a FOOTBALL FORUM to talk about City , ffs stick your head back in the sand will you.
Nah kid, ill stick to worrying about what needs worrying about and then looking at what is said about my football club, laugh, then carry on as normal. (Something our trophy haul of late suggests our players are doing)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.